32.

"What did he say?" I asked her as soon as we got to our house, both of us sat on the couch.

"I think he dumped me." She said, her voice almost inaudible as she spoke.

"What?" I was shocked, he did not dump her, Brad wouldn't do that.

"He got really angry, punched his wall and stormed out saying he needed time."

"What the hell does he need time for? You're going through this as well." I almost shouted, I was starting to get angry, she was going through this awful time by herself.

"I completely understand why he just ran, I'd run if I could too." She admitted, curling into a ball, bringing her knees into her chests, she had a coat on so she looked so uncomfortable.

"I'll run you a bath." I told her and stood up, putting my arms out for her to take, she was crying again, quietly sobbing, obviously trying to keep it together but failing.

She took my hands and we both walked to the bathroom, she sat on the toilet while I prepared the bath, adding vanilla bath soak because vanilla was her favourite scent.

"I'll cook you some food while you relax, does pasta sound okay?" She nodded and started to take her clothes off so I took it as my cue to leave.

I made pasta, leaving Charlie's in the microwave because she wasn't out of the bath when it was finished, I ate mine because I hadn't ate that day, I flicked aimlessly through the channels as I ate, I hadn't realised Charlie was beside me with her food in hand.

"Are you okay?" She was in her dressing gown, her hair still damp and her face red, from both crying and the heat of the bath.

"I just feel numb." She admitted, staring at the wall, under her eyes were dark, as if she hasn't slept properly for the past month.

"Have you been sleeping?" I asked her.

"No." She didn't look at me, just continued to stare at the wall. "I feel awful, my own body couldn't keep a child, I wasn't even ready for one, I know Bradley wasn't either, but it was still our baby, I killed our baby." She added, whispering the last part, probably hoping I wouldn't hear.

"No you didn't, don't even think for a second, this isn't your fault." I tried to reassure her but I knew it wouldn't work. "Come on, we'll go to bed." I told her, taking both our bowls and putting them in the sink and following Charlie to her bedroom.

"Will you stay with me? I don't want to be alone." She asked and I nodded immediately.

So I stayed with her until she fell asleep, it was only 7 o clock so I decided I was going to find Brad and see what his thoughts were.

I threw on a coat before leaving because it was lashing out, the skies were a dull grey, clouds covered the whole sky, it didn't help with my mood.

I went straight to his house too see if he came back home.

"Is Brad here?" I asked Tristan, the two other boys were still here, all three of them in what looked like a deep conversation.

"No he hasn't came home yet, what's going on?" They all had puzzled looks on their faces and I felt bad but it wasn't up to me to say.

"It's not my place to tell, everything is okay though." I felt bad for lying to them, but I didn't know what to say without making them worry and that's the last thing Charlie and Brad need. "I'm going to go find him, I'll text you." I said goodbye once again and they did the same.

I went straight to a park near a little Italian restaurant Brad and I found when we were exploring London one day, I really didn't want him to be here because he was just going to be so ill, much to my dismay he was, sitting under a tree, his earphones dug into his ears, his face blotchy from tears and his eyes bloodshot.

"Hi." Was all I said when I sat next to him, pulling my hood up.

He took his headphones out before replying.

"Hi." His voice was croaky, it cracked slightly.

"Are you okay?"

"No." He burst into tears once again and buried his head into my neck and straight away stoked his hair, trying to comfort him.

"You can't push her away."

"Why?"

"She needs you."

"Millie, I don't want to be the one she has to depend on for these things, I can't handle it." He took his head from my neck and bit his lip, it wobbled slightly and my heart broke.

"You don't need to go through this alone, she's here with you, she's at home now, barely sleeping because she's convinced it's her fault, you need to be there for her."

"And who's going to be there for me?" He asked and I bit my lip. "It was my baby too."

I pulled him into a hug, letting him cry into my shoulder, the two of us were like drowned rats by now but neither of us cared, I just wanted to be there for him.

"I don't know Brad, but you have an amazing support system, both of you aren't alone, the boys are worried sick, they haven't got a clue."

"I don't want to tell them, I feel so shitty, I didn't even realise she was pregnant."

"She was waiting until she was 12 weeks to tell people, because that's the mark where she can't miscarry."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Brad." We hugged again before I stood up. "Now I'll drive you too her and I'll stay at yours tonight, leave you two alone." He nodded and followed me, both of us shaking our heads, because we were both soaked.

I drove to my house and parked outside but he didn't budge.

"I'm scared." He admitted.

"Why?"

"I did such a shitty move by leaving."

"If you go in there, you two will get through this, I believe in you." I smiled and grabbed his hand rubbing it with my thumb slowly. "What will I tell the boys?" I asked just as he was about to leave.

"Tell them I'll explain everything tomorrow." I nodded at him and he left to go in, I gave him my key just in case she was asleep.

I drove off once I saw that he was inside safely, he gave me a wave once he got in.

"Hi, for the like third time today." I laughed lightly when I walked into the three boys, they had pizza this time, except James who had a bowl of granola.

"What are you doing back here?" Connor asked.

"Just can't stay away from me." Tris replied, smirking and I nodded and sat beside him and he started to play with my hair and I melted into his warmth. "You're wet." He observed.

"Okay guys there's Children present." James laughed and covered Cons eyes.

"Yeah Brad decided to stay under a tree for like four hours."

"What's going on anyway?"

"Brad will explain everything tomorrow."

"My curiousness will be the death of me."

"Fifa?" James suggested and Tristan jumped at the chance, grabbing a remote and I laid my head on his lap.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Brad to make sure everything was okay and that Charlie was okay.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, because I was wrecked from the days events.

-

Short chapter Sorry!!!!

Please give feedback x