Won't Post-

It don't post so I'm just making a chapter because I want to
(end-my-suffering)

Full name; "I... Go by Dark. That's all I really remember of my actual name." (Apparently, Dark Spector. Don't ask, there's no real surname.)

Nicknames; "Dark, Darkling, Darky, DarkyBear, DS... That's all, I think."

Age;  "How old do I look?" (737 in about a month, though she normally looks to be about 19.)

Gender; "Apparently it's not at all obvious. People, my voice isn't that masculine!" (Female.)

Height; "No, just no. I'm not short!" (She's 5'1.)

Sexuality; "Um... Well, I think I'm attracted to other women..." (Possibly homosexual, possibly asexual.)

Species; "Classify me as a godling." (Technically a god/demon hybrid, though it's a little weird considering her heritage on the god side. I KNOW SHE'S OP BY DESIGN, BUT MORE HARM COMES THAN GOOD.)

Appearance; "Did I fade again?" (Dark has a particular look, one might say gothic. With black hair in a crooked a-line in length with her cheek and blue streaks tipped with a bright burnt orange, and pale skin. She also has two silvery grey eyes that are tinted - or flecked in certain lighting - with a pure blue. There are many scars along her body, the majority being lightning scars stretching from her arms, up her chest, and to her neck. Along with those, there are faded white lines along the front of her neck, as long as the remainants of carved words and letter on her arm. There is a slight scar beneath her right eye, and a few littered about her legs, but that's about it.)

Clothing; "Jackets!" (Yep, a jacket. And I needn't say anything more cu, I have permission to skip-)

Personality; "Um... I'm normal..." (Usually happy and bubbly, but underneath the mask is a need to be cuddled and severe depression mixed with suicidal tendencies. Usually depends on which voice is the most prominent.)

Fears; "Um, spiders, being alone, ceasing to exist..."

Strengths; "Well, I'm part god. That has some perks." (She can kill anything guiltlessly, overcome most pain, and has a lot courage.)

Weaknesses; "Such an incredible amount of em..." (An allergy to sunlight so powerful that she can be burned through clothing, undying loyalty to those who love her, a susceptible weakness when asleep to any mental attacks.)

Other; "I have MPD and schizophrenia..." (Six personalities. If I need to make a form for each, PLEASE just let me tag you.)

Password; PICKLES

I might make this the normal form for the chapter...