I Put The Pro In Procrastinate

Heeeeeeey everyone... Don't be mad at me, I realize I have some explaining to do. First though, I got tagged. So let's deal with that.

I'm a lazy bitch, so there's a rules

I'm a lazy bitch, so there's a rules. The lovely nightcore_novelist hath tagged me, so there.

... I feel like I've done this a lot.

1) I hate... A lot of things. About myself. Such as... My voice, my freaking wimpiness, my height, my weight, my ignorance, my tendencies..., And a few other things.

2) I have a never ending amount of OCs. The number is infinite.

3) I like Pistachios. Not love, like. I love the sentence "I like Pistachios." Now you know.

4) Herobrine is awesome, but I tease the crap out of Wild's. Poor him. Puts up with me every day, lol.

5) ... I am aspiring to write a *deep breath* Female Null X Female Reader because gayness is awesome. Chill. (I really really want to do this...)

6) 1.2}3>4<5{678.9

7) Um... There's this three thousand word short story in my drafts for the short story book about Carnage and I, but I'll probably never publish it because I'm self concious about writing about myself (the OC version). I feel like I do it a lot.

8) I actually do sit around and yell, "Flufffffffy!" Whenever my step dad and mom do something cute. Because it is fluffy. They're the best parents ever...

9) Speaking of parenting, there's a little personal problem and worry that's been bothering me for a while. My dad has been filing child neglect reports, even though he's the neglective one. And my mother is the best, she would never not take care of us. I'm just a little really lot bit worried about how that will end up...

10) I'm supposed to be getting surgery on my Achilles tendons, because of how knotted them are from me walking on my tip-toes all my life. But I haven't, and Josh (my awesome step dad) says that I'm making great progress all by myself. First praise I've received in over two years.

11) I almost instantly consider everyone my friend on here. And a good lot of you I consider family. The Wattpad family. Love you all <3

12) 10.11 12}13>14<15{16 17.18 19

13) Last one. Um... Well, I'm not longer suicidal! Like, I still have the tendencies and I'm not really not trying to die... But I'm not making an effort! Like, I'm still hunger striking, but not because I want to die. Because I'm depressed. Depression and suicidalness are different, so I'm pretty much okay! We're good!
Thank you all so much for the support you've given me. I know none of you in the real world, but I'm sure you're even more amazing. My life has literally rested in your hands, and now I can hold it up myself. Thank you for not abandoning me, thank you for not forcing me to go it alone, thank you for accepting me as who I am, thank you for understanding when I got down in the dumps, thank you for digging me out of that rut. Thank you for not joining me in the well. Just, thanks.

Tags (because I can actually tag thirteen now lol):
sysys62
MageNation
xXZeroIchiroXx
(Here's your first tag from Dark, friends. Trust me when I say there's lots more to come *laughs evily*)
Faith71504
sarasa234
Thisperson1709
LoganHardy
seto_lover_fan
(I figure by now most of you I'm tagging have already been tagged so... SUCKS TO BE YOU!)
CandyDragon2758 (Hi fwend!!)
Damion_Archer
DragonHearted16
WinterKittyCaptain
(One more... XP)
TylerTheMinecraftian

Alright, no on to the excuses. This is mostly for my rp buddies. If you're here for the tag, now's about the time you can stop.

Okay, you probably are already aware I was pretty depressed yesterday. I ignore about half the people I normally roleplay with when I feel depressed. Sorry, it's just a fact. Kitty, I owe you a sincere apology.

*Clears throat* Um, I'm really sorry I ignored you yesterday. That was rude and unkind of me. I did it because my moods are easily affected, especially by your very emotional, very heartbreaking roleplays. You always make everything very interesting, and it's fun until one of the characters are blind, or dying, er something like that. Then Dark gets defensive and - I daresay - a little desperate. Because I don't want someone to die. So, I think you can well imagine why I decided not to rp with you yesterday. Sowwy fwend, please don't be mad.

Moving on to H. Well, I'm also sorry for ignoring you. It's not nice of me, and master apologizes. You did a magnificent job of cheering me up last night though. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. But you know how depressing your roleplays can get lol. Forgive me?

Who else... I guess I can apologise to Herofied. Don't really know what to call you, with how often the name changes. But that's okay. We'll make you a nickname so you can be in the four-letter-name group with us :). Anyways, sorry for just leaving you. I'm kindof super unreliable in that way... I'm really sorry, I wish I could make up for that. It's my bad. Hope you can forgive me, and there can be no hard feelings.

Am I missing anyone? If I am, I am SO sorry. So sorry. But yeah... Talk to y'all in a few minutes, m'kay?

(Also, I've been on a bit of a writing spree. Expect a double length X Reader chapter in a few hours at most. As well as updates to the OC book, because that needs to happen. And short stories. And more, lol)

This notification made my day, yesterday.

DragonHearted16 new definition of life XD

Life part 2: Reading Dark's Entity X Reader

And the Lorax pants, just how? How even? ToxicNight101 if you're reading this, that's my book, and we should totally chat XD. You look like a funny person.