*yelling at Malice*

MALICE FUCKED WITH MY PROFILE!! I SWEAR, THE ONLY TIME I'VE EVER CHANGED ANYTHING WAS THE BH PFP!!

*cools off*

Okay, apologies. Voices have been in control for a little, and I was depressed af on Wednesday. It only got worse, so voices delt with everything for me. Except Malice messed up my profile!! Now I have to fix it all *grumbles angrily* Anyway, I've finally finished my brochure for history. Did you know the governor of the New Jersey colony, Lord Cornbury, was a crossdresser?! Yeah, he was.
So, I was looking into some extra information to make sure I got an A, and I saw that he was removed under change of corruption. So I looked into it and found this portait:

 So I looked into it and found this portait:

This is Lord Cornbury in a dress. My mother and I laughed our heads off at this. Anyway, he got found out and had to go back to England, leaving the New Jersey colony under the control of the governor of New York. I'll stop before I end up barfing up my whole god damned section for you. I just thought it was cool that there was a politically important crossdresser in the 1600s.

#GAYNESS

Jk, I just really wanted to put that. Please don't report me, I need this account to stay, it's the only one my dad can't touch. I have no privacy from that douche. Anyhow... Hugs?