3 am Challenge!!!

This is a popular challenge for Minecrafters, to stay up until 3 in the morning in order to run into one of the Creepypastas. Entity 303, Null, Lick, Herobrine. And, supposedly, they can come out of the game at the devil's hour - 3 o'clock - and meet you in real life (IcaneC). Supposedly. I'm only saying that would be awesome.

Anyway, I will hopefully be participating in this on Thursday the 12th, just in time for 3 am on Friday the 13th. For those of you who need perspective, today is Wednesday, October 11. The current time of release is 8 am, just before school. Check you notifications for when this was posted if you would like to know your relativity to my time zone.

I will be playing Minecraft Java Edition from eight pm til probably four am the next day. If you are wanting to join me, you must have the following:

• Minecraft Java (optional, unless you want to play)
• Google Hangouts (can be opening on a computer without needing to install it on a device. This is so we can have a group call and I won't have to type messages the whole time while I'm playing)
• The ability to be awake around the times I will be (leaving early or later is definitely acceptable.)

Hey, WinterKittyCaptain, you should totally see about joining me :3