Thirty Day Writing Challenge

Why not?
If y'all would like to do it with me so we can be super competitive and judgement XD then let's do it!

Anyway, if you aren't already, put my short story book in your library so you can read the stuff I write. Lately it's been all depressing stuff but I promise I'm changing it up!

Yeah. Also, I'm starting school tomorrow.

1. Pick a line from your favorite book/movie/poem/show/song. This line is now the first line of your story. 
2. Character A to Character B: “holy crap this is a terrible idea”
3. Your character has to fight something - the item closest to you is now your character’s only weapon. 
4. Write the worst possible way your OTP could’ve met
5. Your character(s) get locked out of their car. Where are they when it happens and what do they do?
6. “I’m a barista in a coffee shop. You come in every day and always order ridiculously complicated coffees. But you’re pretty cute, so I never mind too much.” 
7. Write about a specific, existing character without explicitly stating who it is - try to describe them well enough that your readers could figure out who it is!
8. Pick a song and write a drabble based on it. The catch is: you can only write for the duration of the song. If the song is 3 minutes, you write for 3 minutes. 
9. Write about a color, but you can’t say the name of the color. 
10. Put your characters in the weirdest AU you can imagine.
11. Write a ten word story. 
12. Write a ten sentence story. 
13. Write a story with a happy ending. 
14. Write a story with an unhappy ending.
15. Write a story that doesn’t have an ending. 
16. Write a short, handwritten story (a couple sentences should be fine unless you want to do more). 
17. Character A of your OTP can’t figure out how to first say “I love you”. What do they try and how awkward is it? 
18. Your character likes a really embarassing song. 
19. Your character has an unusual or uncommon phobia. 
20. A very simple, easy task goes horribly, horribly wrong. 
21. “Um… Did you have that tattoo yesterday???” 
22. Write about a character you feel like you relate to. 
23. “We got drunk at the bar and I goaded you into singing karoake, but oh my god, your voice is actually really beautiful…” 
24. Write about a fight or an argument. 
25. Write a dancing scene (any kind of dance in any kind of setting, but try your best to create a visual of the dance). 
26. “It’s pouring down rain, so let’s just share this cab so you don’t have to wait for another.” 
27. Write your character losing something very important to them. 
28. “You accidentally texted me as a wrong number. You apologized but we’re still talking, and you actually seem really cool…”
29. “If you don’t stop singing that annoying song, I swear to god I will [blank]……” 
30. Writer’s Choice!! Have fun!