*smiling like a fool*

So, I just got home. The first thing I do, of course, is check Wattpad, and I am so touched you guys! Ugh, I wish I could give you all a huge hug! If only asterisks and letters could satisfy my need to share my happiness with you.
So, instead of replying individually and trying not to break down from absolute joy, I will just publish this. Besides, this will help with the "I don't publish anything" monologue Isla has been doing.

1. I love every single one of you. And Mia and Mage (I'm not aware of a nickname I can call you yet, sorry!) I wish I could give y'all a real hug!
2. Regardless of the fact that they're compliments, thank you Wild for saying I'm accepting. Honestly, I try my best. I visualize people by their username and profile picture, as well as how they act and what they've told me. Basically, I've got nothing but admiration and giggles from all of y'all.
3. I'm aware I put say smart, but I only realized this seconds before the period was over and didn't have time to fix it XD hopefully those who did notice got a good laugh. Also, Logan (again, I have no nicknames YETTTT), I definitely consider you family as well. And family looks out for each other. I'm glad you've enjoyed your time in my little world of darkness. Also, how's the picture coming along? ;)

4 and final point.
Guys. I've given up on looking for friends irl. Something will happen on it's own, I hope, but it's made my mom very fun to talk to xD. She's my favorite parent, and that's saying something... Okay, not really.

And why not do this? I've been meaning to. Guys, I have another tag/challenge thing I would like to do, but I have to type it up. How many of you would be interested? I think it would really boost our self-confidences (which I have none of 0-0) and help up understand how special we are. At least, that's how it should work.
Objection: Tag each person you follow and compliment them personally.
So... What y'all think?

<3 times 1,000,000,000,000 and your's sincerely,

Dark the Spector