*was supposed to update yesterday*

Cut me some slack...? It was the first day of school and I didn't have inspiration. So I'll be uploading for today and yesterday and so forth with what I get done.

Anyway, worst thing happened yesterday. So my mom picked me up from school and made me sit in the counseling office for two hours with my rowdy siblings. With no wifi and low battery, so I couldn't work on writing. So, I got out crayons (now you all will see why I hate coloring and would much rather sketch with a pencil) and a paper that had a baby horse on it and was labeled "COLT". So, I colored it in, then got an idea when I "accidentally" colored the whole eye black. And this is what I ended up drawing for this little horse.

Isn't it gorgeous? Anyway, story goes, I took a picture and threw it in the trash

My sister; *picks it out* *in a baby voice (my pet peeve)* Why is this in the garbage? It's not garbage
Me; Uh, yeah it is.
My sister; No it's not. I wanna keep it *smashes it into a hug and ruins the edges*
Me; Why?
My sister; I like it *walks off and brags about it IN HER BABY VOICE to the counselor*

Oh my gods!! Child of the freaking corn!!

Also, my voice dropped an octave. I have a (it was worse yesterday) terrible sorry throat and now a strange voice. Great.
Wish me luck at school, guys!

~Dark~