Unlike a sun, love will melt the stone.

Fallacy stomped down the castle hall. The flames under his eyes might have started smoking if he got anymore angry. He wasn't really watching where he was going and before Suave could warn him he collided with a small frail skeleton. They both immediately apologized and blushed. Fallacy helped him gather his art supplies and lifted him to his feet.
"Again I apologize for the inconvenience Mr...? Er I'm prince Fallacy." Fallacy said nervously only slightly blushing like a dope.
"Ah Fallacy? I've met you before I think....Wait weren't you the vampire at the art store?!" He gasped and covered his mouth only slightly terrified. Fallacy felt somewhat hurt but everyone is afraid of vampires and monsters like him. He gave Encre a sympathetic smile and laughed.
"Yes I'm the fool who keeps running into you, and yes I'm a vampire. But don't worry I don't bite!" Fallacy laughed at his own joke. Encre lightened up a bit and let out a nervous laugh.
"Oh Y-yes I'm Encre. But you probably already know that..." Encre stuttered.
Fallacy handed him the rest of his things.
"I believe that it is time we part ways once more....It was nice to see you again Encre" Fallacy said giving him a final bright smile. Encre's cheeks began to dust with a beautiful deep crimson blush.  It crept it's way across his face till there was no stopping it. Fallacy parted ways and Suave waved goodbye to Encre.
"H-he's r-really hot...." Encre muttered to himself as he began to tear in the opposing direction.

Fallacy and Suave reached the market quickly and efficiently. Suave nervously began to read through his list and scurry from stand to stand collecting vegetables and meats. Fallacy followed behind bored. Something or someone else was on his mind. His attention turned to a bakery. An old familiar bakery.
"Suave I need 20 G..." Fallacy commanded Suave.
"But sir...? Why?" Suave said confused.
"Don't question your authority give me 20 G.....now preferably." Fallacy said. Suave reluctantly reached into his thin leather pouch, he placed his golden coins on Fallacy's hand.
"Thank you Suave!" Fallacy felt as his childhood was grasping him with large pleading hands. He dashed into the bakery to the front counter. The same baker greeted him as old times.
"Auhuhu~ Deary I remember you, Fallacy right?" She asked in a silky voice. Fallacy nodded and asked her for the treat he had gotten in his past. It still held the intoxicating scent of pumpkin spice and cinnamon. The red frosting still held a crimdon glow. He thanks her and walked out of the store. Suave greeted him with a large bag of groceries. Fallacy smiled lightly and looked at his delicacy, he sighed and split it and handed half to Suave. Suave gasped and smiled brightly and bit into the treat thanking Fallacy tremendously. Fallacy nodded and slowly devoured his treat soaking in old memories.