You'll come back...when it's over! No need to say GOODBYE.

Fallacy approached the entrance to the village and two guards greeted him. The older guard had a younger child with him who had armor on that was way too big for him. It was all blue and silver.

"Stop right there! Woah! Er.. I mean.. State who you are! Or I the magnificent Azure will have to report you!" he said confidently. The older guard laughed
"Azure that was good! But be a little nicer ok?" He said trying not to laugh.
Azure nodded.
"Sorry I yelled. But before you can enter who are you and what's your business?" Azure smiled awaiting an answer.
"My name is Fallacy! I just came to walk through the market!" Fallacy said enthusiastically. Azure smiled and the older guard opened the gate.
"Enjoy your stay!" Azure said as Fallacy walked in admiring the scenery. The night market was way cooler than the day one honestly but Fallacy didn't really have an opinion because he couldn't go out during the day. He took off down a random path he hadn't been on before, the scent of sweet pastries wafted down this path. He hadn't had very many sweets in his life and this scent enticed him. He allowed his nose to guide him to the location of the scent. He slowly approached a small shop with wonderful pastel colors decorating it's every corner. He stared in awe but a voice spooked him and broke him free of his imagination.

"Auhuhu~ Deary won't you come inside? or Are you just going to gaze at my shop?" It was a she monster , she resembled a spider! Fallacy was at first lost for words like someone stole his capability to speak. Then he found his words and spoke with as much confidence as he could muster.

"Uh..Yes! May I?" He squeaked failing in the confidence he wanted. His face flushed in embarrassment, the lady laughed.

" Auhuhuh~ of course deary!" She exclaimed. Fallacy faintly smiled and entered the sweet shop. The inside was even prettier than the outside and the scent of sweet treats infested the air, and made him dizzy with the urge to taste it all. The woman slid beyond the counter and slipped on a pair of gloves. There was a name plate on the counter next to the cash register that read "Muffet's spider bakery". Fallacy peered through the glass showcase that displayed all the sweet treats. He stared bewildered at the sweets, drool began to form at the corner of his lip. He immediately wiped his mouth and looked up at the baker.

"Um may I have....Um......One of these?" Fallacy pointed to a small cake with bright red frosting and chocolate chips sprinkled on the top. Muffet giggled and opened up the display case from her side of the counter and pulled it out for Fallacy.

"That'll be 30 G Deary~" Muffet waited as Fallacy fumbled with his satin bag of shin, gold coins. He handed her the coins and took his cake gently. The smell of pumpkin spice and cinnamon drifted to his nose. He couldn't wait to sink his fangs into it but he knew he would want to savor every bite. Fallacy waved his goodbyes and thanked Muffet as he walked out of her beautiful shop. Once his foot reached the sidewalk he inhaled the sweet scents of the street, many bakery's resided on it. He stared wondering where he'd head to next, but first he took the first bite from his sweet. The tastes swelled throughout his mouth in sweet bliss, he swiped his tongue over his teeth removing any sweet frosting. The pumpkin spice blinded his senses for a moment he wished would last forever as it mixed with the taste of the cinnamon. Instead of waiting he greedily ate the rest trying to keep the sweet taste in his mouth. He sighed as it faded slowly he would definitely stop by again another time.

Fallacy made his way down the street till he saw a small store filled with many colors that caught his eyes. He approached it and walked inside dazed by all the color. He had never seen so many in one place! It didn't seem natural but somehow was still here. all the shelves gave way to millions of paintings and figurines. Farther down the isle there were more paints and pens then Fallacy had seen his whole life. He let his eyes move his feet and before he knew it he collided with another being.

"Je suis désolé! " the child cried as they gathered they're things. Fallacy began to help them and they both got to their feet and met each other in the eyes. The opposing child stared back caught in a daze lost in Fallacy's eyes, Fallacy the same. Then they turned and blush dusted their cheeks. Fallacy looked back and gave him a small smile. He smiled back.

"s-sorry I bumped into you I'm Fallacy..Here... You dropped this" Fallacy handed him a small pen. "Merci! I-I'm Encre...Nice to meet you. I am sorry as well"

Fallacy gave a slight laugh but then Encre's eyes widened with fear. Fallacy was confused sor only a heartbeat then it hit with brute force.

He saw my fangs...