Ch 25

*few months later*
Mikey has proposed that day beside the pool and then we got married just last month. Donnie had discovered how to make a earth based spell that allowed him to transform and look more like a human with turtle qualities over a turtle with human traits. Mikey has surprised me by using the spell during our honeymoon. Now that we were back papa had started backing off of his kingly duties and watching as Mikey and I ran the kingdom. Mikey and I made a great team and he became well loved among the courts. Only Alanna didn't really like him as he usurped her wedding.

That morning I woke up and Mikey had left already. He and his brothers still trained every morning so I was used to waking up alone, but today was different. I didn't feel well, at all. I stood up but fell my body really weak for some reason. Lately I had felt a bit queasy in the morning but usually eating fixed that. I lay there on the floor begging that Mikey would come to me soon. But I lost consciousness soon after.

I woke up in the bright white healing halls. "Oh thank goodness you are awake! Mikey and the king have been frantic!" Raph said from where he was standing guard. "What happened?" I asked. "We found you on the floor pale and shaky. We brought you here and Madame jewel is being secretive about what happened." Raph said. "That is because it doesn't concern the guard." Madame jewel said sternly walking over. "It's ok Madame jewel he can know. He's Mikey's brother." I said sitting up. "If you insist. Your expecting." Madame jewel said making both Raph and I silent before handing me child care books and walking off. Raph and I just looked shocked when Mikey and papa walked in. "Irene you are alright!" Papa said as Mikey ran over. "We are going to be parents Mikey." I said softly. "Wait really?" Mikey said. "Madame jewel is rarely wrong." Papa said. "Im going to be a father?.... IM GONNA BE A FATHER!" Mikey started shouting loudly dancing around and even shouting out the window making all of us laugh.