Ch 19

The day after Omni and I had our heart to heart I was sitting with Mikey cuddled up watching a movie while Omni was practicing his elements in the dojo and the other turtles were relaxing I heard the familiar whistling sound of a portal coming from the dojo. "Omni!" I called scrambling up pulling Mikey along behind me.

We burst in and I saw ingfred step out of the portal followed by my brothers and my papa. "Irene!" Papa exclaimed after noticing me and pulled me into a hug. It was warm and comforting and I didn't want to let go. "We were so worried about you. Your brothers wouldn't take no for an answer and came along with me. But what is this about a claim?" Papa asked curiously as my brothers had their turn hugging me his azure wings fluttered gently. I took a moment to look over my brothers before answering. Dominic had not grown much and had no wings but a mark claiming him as royal through marriage on his upper shoulder. His dark brown hair short and his dark brown eyes were unending pools. Damion had scarlet and black wings and had grown much taller than I. His soft chestnut hair was also shorter but thicker and under his amber eyes was a new scar that I traced down his cheek. And little Jaxson now was up to my chest his curly brown hair was still baby soft and his honey eyes were full of happiness. His little wings were blue and purple. "It is true papa I have claimed someone from this dimension." I said standing holding Jaxson on my hip. "Well where is he?" He asked. "Mikey come on papa won't bite. Jax might though." I said watching as my blue eyed turtle walking over. "Papa this is my claimed Michelangelo. But everyone calls his Mikey. He is an air element. His brothers Donnie Leo and Raph hold the other elements respectively and their father splinter." I said pointing out the other turtles. "Pleasure to meet you sir." Mikey said standing tall beside me. I watched as papa looked him over. "Hmm not much I can do to a claim that has been claimed. But irene you are my heir. The kingdom needs you. While Alanna is after you she never had the kingdom so enthralled as you. And Omni as third he enjoys his books and adventures more than sitting around the palace." Papa said. "I know papa but Mikey is needed here with his brothers. They face the threat that took me from our dimension enslaved our citizens. Removing him from his brothers would be selfish and they could end up hurt." I replied back as Mikey pulled me close placing a kiss on my head. "Might I offer a suggestion?" Splinter said walking over. "Of course." Papa said. "It seems the kraang are as big a threat to all dimensions if my sons were to take out the threat here it could be possible for the time being to have an ambassador of sorts between our dimensions so irene can help rule. Then once the threat is eliminated we all join you." Splinter said sagely. "The idea has merit. And you wouldn't have to hide." I said "but what about April?" Donnie asked. "She will still have Casey. Besides you may find someone better in our dimension." Omni said. "I agree to your terms Splinter. Omni and ingfred shall be the ambassadors to irene." Papa said making me do a happy dance and hug him. "Come along Now boys we must go home." Papa said gesturing to ingfred who opened a portal. "Hey Omni don't forget to claim your own!" I shouted making him blush.