Ch 10

I woke up still laying on top of Mikey. I peaked up to see his blue eyes shimmering mischievously down at me. "Why my sleeping beauty awakens!" He said cheerfully. "I am sorry about that I must have over done myself a bit." I said scrambling off him. "It's fine. I woke up to pounding on the door and didn't want to wake you. You looked so sweet." Mikey said making me blush before I perked up. "They have the audacity to attempt to get in after yesterday! I don't think so!" I said my happy mood crumbling. "I have the perfect plan my princess!" He said suddenly. He whispered the plan and I smiled wide. "Oh that is brilliant! Come we must prepare! And then once suitably taken care of I can train you on your element." I replied as we gathered our supplies from around the room.

We snuck out a back entrance that the others had forgotten about and realizing that it was actually fairly late evening of the same day but his brothers were all asleep, we went about preparing our revenge! I flew up and hid what Mikey called paint bombs around the ceiling that would be triggered by strings being pulled. On the far side that we knew they would enter through on their way to training was buckets of icy cold water. I glanced over at Mikey as he chuckled to himself as he laid out a string. But then I saw splinter. "Oh no! Mikey your father quick flag him down quietly!" I whisper shouted. Mikey got splinters attention who walked over. "What is it my son? And why were you and irene not at dinner? Your brothers were not forthcoming with details." He asked. "Well they were very rude and inconsiderate of Mikeys feelings. So I banished them from the room. I  overworked my spells and passed out on Mikey and my magic blocked the others out. We are planning revenge now Mikey style over mine for upsetting a princess is a huge risk. Especially when that princess is the kings favorite granddaughter." I explained. "Ahh I see now. I take it I am being warned to stay out of the main living area for now until the boys awaken for morning training?" Splinter asked. Mikey and I nodded cheerfully even as I felt a small teasing wind on my wings. "Oh and for morning training can I work with them on their elements. I have worked out raphs but not leo or donnies." I asked politely. "Why of course! Only after they face me in battle though." Splinter said before walking away. Mikey looked shocked. "They really won't like tomorrow!" He said before going back to what he was doing. "That's the point!" I said laughing quietly.