Ch 15

*irene pov*
True to Miley's word he never acted like that again and surprisingly stayed very close to me especially as I regained my strength. Today was the boys birthday splinter had informed me that they called it their mutation day but whatever they wanted to call it was fine. I was working hard on my gifts for them keeping Mikey away was the hardest as he wanted to make up for ignoring me before. I finally cloistered myself in my room with the bed blocking the door but I knew Mikey was sitting outside the door as he was singing. "I don't want want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul!" He was singing loudly at the moment making me smile as I finished my wrapping. I was just reaching for the door when he broke into another song randomly. I laughed as I opened it. "Happy now?" I asked grabbing all of the gifts carefully. "Very oooo presents!" He exclaimed "yes now go drag Donnie out of that lab!" I said and Mikey raced off and I went to the living room and placed my gifts down. "Sorry I took so long guys Mikey was being nosy." I said to Raph and Leo who were watching some space show on tv as I passed out the presents. They opened them to find new weapons. Each just like their own done in their own colors with small gems in the handles or in donnies case around the middle hand grip. "Whoa!" They all exclaimed. "These are special weapons to help you focus and harness your elements. The gems can store a bit of elemental energy that can be released during battle." I said and they all thanked me profusely. Mikey came up and kissed me softly on the lips.