Ch 8

I made my way back to the lair and looked around for Mikey. He wasn't playing video games nor reading comics. I went and looked in the kitchen but he wasn't there either. I even checked the dojo but nothing only splinter meditating. "Splinter have you seen Mikey anywhere?" I asked him walking closer. "No why?" He asked opening his eyes. "He asked me to be his girlfriend but before I could answer he ran off. Splinter I told you about the claiming butterfly so you know my answer. But I can't find him to actually tell him." I said quietly so not to alarm the other turtles. "This is most disturbing. Come we must gather the others and find him." Splinter said standing and walking out. I sighed and followed after him knowing my secret was going to be spilled to make sure the one I was starting to love.

"My sons Michelangelo is missing. He ran off leaving irene confused and yet to answer a question he asked her. She will stay here with me as her skills are not as honed. Now go find him." Splinter said. "We shall bring him back." Leo said bowing before running off with his brothers. "You know my training is fine. You don't want me to go because I am a princess." I stated. "Indeed. Now sit. And gather your strength I have a feeling we may need any healing knowledge you possess." Splinter said sitting on the couch.

It was a good two hours and twenty eight minutes before they came back. "Shredder had him. But we got him before he could be hurt too badly." Dannie said as they led Mikey in. He was limping slightly and had bruises all over. "Oh Mikey!" I exclaimed scrambling over to him and running my fingers over his leg. I muttered softly under my breath words I knew to heal but they were not doing much. "Curses! I forgot about that!" I stated loudly frowning. Startling Mikey and the others who had been watching me intently. "Forgot what?" Donnie asked. "My healing spells that I know were from my family spell book. Only to be used on family. I could try to make up something to help but who knows what it would really do." I said looking down in defeat I could feel my mask sliding into place to try and smile for Mikey. "Wait. What about that butterfly. Could it help?" Splinter asked. "It would but... oh it's all gonna come out anyways! Mikey your answer to your question was yes! It had always been yes. I hesitated because there is something about me you don't know. I am one of the princesses of my dimension." I exclaimed. "What? Like an actual princess?" Mikey asked. "Yes. My full name is princess irene silverleaf heiress royal of the magi (pronounced ma-geee) kingdom." I said with a curtsy my wings flashed brightly finally regaining their bright colors. "Wow. I knew you were special but never expected this!" Mikey said shocked. "And I would be honored to be the princess's boyfriend!" He said pulling me into his plastron with a laugh.