CHAPTER SEVEN.

"SO you really thought you could run away from me?" Dalvin asked sitting in front of a tied up Mariah and watched her weep. "You even broke the earpiece. " Dalvin twirled the knife into her leg followed by a scream in pain accompanied by soft cries. The crimson color liquid rolled down her leg and then he adjusted his black glasses sliding it higher.

"You really are loyal.. " Dalvin chuckled, before stabbing the knife between her legs missing her sacred area. Mariah jumped in shock startled by his impulsive rage obviously overwhelmed with fear and wished that he would just kill her already.

"Would Janet do the same for you?" Dalvin questioned, clenching his jaw and Mariah nodded proudly and licked her chapped lips. "She would. " She whispered, to him and Dalvin scooted closer to her and used the handle of the knife twisting it inside her wound and she screamed.

"Please stop." She begged, moving around trying to break free. "Tell me what you know." Dalvin slid the handle in a little more deeper and she gasped in agony. "She's dating a guy who owns this club!" Mariah cried, feeling the cold handle twirling in her insides and Dalvin stopped.

"That nigga is fucking the de-" Dalvin stopped himself then continued to twirl the object. "What else?" He asked, Mariah, was trying to breathe properly feeling the stinging sensation in her leg. "It's no more." She choked and Dalvin nodded.

"If I found out you trying to run away from me or even snitch on us and have me put in jail. Best believe your daughter and yourself will not live to see another day of sunshine." He threatened, sliding the handle out of her wound and aimed it in her mouth.

"Lick." He commanded and before she could Dalvin shoved it in her mouth impatiently making her gag and he chuckled. "Gagging huh? I thought you would have some experience being the party girl." Dalvin joked, taking the handle out of her mouth and threw the knife to the table as it landed directly on the table.

He got up from the chair and walked behind her and tightened the ropes that were now burning against her wrist. "You motherfuck-" Mariah stopped herself and Dalvin shook his head at her.

"Yeah, you know better." He told her running his thumb across her cheek to purposely piss her off and she growled at him. "That's not cute." He bit his lip before ripping a piece of her shirt using it to tie around her face covering her mouth.

"There we go." He tightened it harshly and purposely pushed her on the floor making her groan in pain. "Hopefully you won't bleed out tomorrow." He carelessly walked away from her and turned off the light and slammed the door behind him and locking it.

"WHY didn't you tell me you were a detective?" DeVante asked her, sitting on her couch with his hands folded in his lap. "Because I didn't think it was important," Janet told him sitting next to him and he rubbed her thigh lovingly making her blush.

"To be honest with you I was kinda nervous like... oh shit." He laughed and Janet did too along with him and then she started to flick through the television and she leaned in closer to him and he held her.

"Finally you made time for me. I was starting to miss you." DeVante kissed her cheek and then dragged his tongue down to her neck making her moan in reply. "DeVante.. let's watch the movie." She giggled but then she gasped feeling him squeeze her breast.

"Why watch a movie when we can make one." DeVante joked with Janet who'd playfully shove him and got up from the couch. "You are a trip boy." She laughed, walking into her kitchen and jumped up to get the cabinet open.