CHAPTER ONE.

JANET stopped writing to get up to answer the door and when she opened it she was greeted by a not so friendly expression by her best friend, Mariah. 

"Are you still cooped up in your apartment?" Mariah asked, letting herself in while bumping into Janet on purpose who'd sigh closing the door. Janet adjusted her glasses looking at Mariah who sat elegantly on Janet's soft sofa.

"Yes.. because I have a job. I cant always party as you do." Janet said, walking over to her small table by the window and continued to write more and it was relaxing hearing the rain and seeing it drip down. It relaxed her and it was a wonderful environment to be in.

Mariah sighed looking at Janet write at the small table with a tired expression. "Girl." She whined, making Janet cut her eyes at her and dropping her pencil. "What ?" She questioned, and Mariah walked over to her and sat on her table making sure not to sit on her paper accidentally.

"Can you come to the club with me?" Mariah asked while flipping her dainty curls dramatically. Janet sighed, now she was feeling ironic because she was talking about how she wanted to break free from her same routine and do something different.

This was her chance was she going to take it? Janet bit her bottom lip and then went into thought. Mariah continued to stare at her best friend wondering what she was going to say. "In the rain though?"Janet said and Mariah's eyes lit up in surprise at her answer.

"You're always stalling! Janet, why is it that you can't go outside for once?" Mariah questioned, moving a curly strand out of her face and Janet pressed her lips together rolling her eyes. "What I need for you is to get out of my business." Janet snapped, adjusting her glasses that kept sliding down and Mariah scrunched her face at her comment.

"In your book, you always encourage other people to do things but never do them yourself. You're such a fraud.''Mariah retorted, Janet's mouth was now agape and she'd lightly pushed Mariah's arm. "Me a fraud? dahling, let's talk about that one time I went to the club with you and you ditched me to get your back blown out!" Janet mentioned, to her and Mariah rolled her eyes.

"Oh, here you go with that mess that was one time! besides, I won't do it again pretty please come with me." Mariah begged, pouting her lips and twirling Janet's red-orange curls that fell from her bun. "Alright. But I don't have any club like clothes." Janet surrendered, and Mariah's eyebrows furrowed before asking her a question.

"Hey! whatever happened to that outfit I bought you?" Mariah asked Janet's eyes lit up. "In the closet." She informed Mariah, who'd sprinted down the hallway and into Janet's bedroom to retrieve the outfit.

"Jay you let my box get all dusty!" Mariah yelled, at Janet who laughed but she was also internally crying inside because she didn't want to leave her apartment. "I never opened the box. sorry." Janet apologized, back at her.

"If it's your box then take that damn dress with you." She muttered, to herself and then she saw Mariah holding a red velvet dress that was very short. "Don't you think it's a little short?"Janet trailed off into thought looking at it and Mariah looked at it then back at her.

"Don't you think you should put this shit on so we can go?" Mariah snapped, walking up to her and tossing it in her hand. "Fine," Janet said, in defeat, grabbing the dress and walking down into her bedroom quickly to get dressed. 

Mariah was shocked to see how Janet looked! moments after, Janet arrived and to Mariah..  she definitely hooked herself up. Her boobs were pushed up slightly, she twirled around and the red dress was definitely complimenting her skin complexion, along with her curvy body, that could make any man drool. 

She had her curls in a bun with a couple of strands dropping down framing her face and Mariah gave her an assuring look that she looked nice. The writer was no more she was now a woman who had just found her sexiness in her appearance even just for tonight. Today, that woman right now.. wants to have fun.

 "We're gonna have so much fun." Mariah giggled, in excitement. Time passed, and they finally got ready to leave. Janet locked up her apartment and her hand was held by Mariah as they made their exit out of her apartment building. Even though Mariah was a party animal to her, she was her best friend, and also thanked her for bringing her out for a possibly good time now that she is feeling pumped. 

They made it to the club and just like as Janet predicted, she'd lose Mariah in the crowd. But what distracted her from her temporary sadness was that a song played, her favorite. 'No Diggity' by Blackstreet, and of course she'd sing along.

Janet felt something awaken inside of her as she hip rolled her way to the dance floor singing the words. She'd move along to the beat doing her own little sexy dance that dripped with lust for the first time.

 "No diggity." She sang, snapping fingers while whining her waist harder in a circular motion. Then she would feel a pair of hands on her stomach with a firm grip and grinding behind her.

"Damn ma." She heard him whisper in her ear as she continued to rub her ass against him. Her curls floated over top of the floor bending over moving her ass on his dick through his pants and he held her waist grinding on her ass.

 She turned around and dropped down on the beat and came up slowly she tugged on his belt playfully meeting up with his green eyes biting her lip with a smile.

 Something about Janet was different... the atmosphere was affecting her completely, the music taking over her, as she danced with the mysterious guy who caught her eye. 

After dancing they were now at the bar sitting down and Janet drunk the vodka from the glass and so did the mystery guy. "You put in work on the dance floor." He complimented, biting his lips looking at her. But.. what she didn't know was that she was dancing with a guy who was completely horrid and dangerous. 

"I know." She said, cockily showing her pearly teeth as her cheeks poked out more and when she smiled and he smiled at her too. He thought about what if she could be the next victim to his list. Something about killing intrigued him! he loved feeling the warm blood and tasting it.

 He wondered what she tasted like? but something deep down in his cold heart made him not want to commit murder and to figure her out more.

 "What's your name?" She asked, she'd bit her lip looking at him with crossed her legs. "It's DeVante sexy. You?" He asked, making her smile even more in return and she'd push a strand behind her ear.

 "Whatever you want it to be." Her sultry voice echoed, in his ears as she licked her bottom lip slowly on purpose. He'd chuckled darkly. "No really.." He asked, twice as she'd sit up. "It's Janet." She answered, then his hand ran across her legs caressing them softly, soft like honey, smooth like her tone.

 "Well Ms.Janet, are you nasty?" He asked, leaning closer to her and then she'd lean closer as well. "If you want me to be." She smirked, lifting his chin with her index finger and kissed his juicy lips. DeVante expected the kiss and stuck his tongue inside of her mouth and her tongue swirled around his as vodka lingered on her tongue. 

"Wanna get out of here?" His hazel eyes sparkled with lust while studying her expression after he broke the passionate kiss. She was in a trance by his beauty.. suffocating it was. 

"With pleasure."