CHAPTER THREE.

DEVANTE bit his lips looking at how she beautiful she was her makeup was light, her orange hair was pulled into a top knot, she wore a black velvet turtle neck crop top, and jeans with black platform boots.

 "Damn." He mumbled, making her laugh in reply. "You dont look bad yourself." She complimented, and then she realized she forgot her purse. "Hold on! I have to get my purse." She turned around speed-walking to her bedroom to grab her purse and DeVante entered her apartment just enough to see what it looked like. 

She has papers everywhere including books scattered around the place. Her decor was of good taste but also has this mysterious aesthetic to it. Then when she came out with her purse in hand, she looked over at her television that had a news reporter saying some informative words. 

A KILLER IS ON THE LOOSE IN NEW YORK CITY WHATEVER YOU DO PLEASE TAKE CAUTION WHEN STEPPING OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR.

"Damn.. a killer is on the loose?" Janet muttered, grabbing the remote to turn it off and rubbing her left arm awkwardly. "Dont worry about that baby I'll protect you." He joked, and she'd let out a short laugh looking at him.

 "Sure you will." She playfully joked as they both walked outside of her apartment. "What place did you pick?" She asked,locking the door and they both walked down the hallway. "You'll see when we get there." He'd wink at her putting his arm around her drawing herself close to him.

AT THE DINNER  they were talking having a good time at resteraunt that only served italian food and she was suprised that he had bought the rooftop of it just for them. His stare was intense watching her every move becoming fascinated by the melanin of her skin and the curl of her lips when she smiled at every compliment he gave her. 

He also couldn't help but smile at her breaking a bit out of her shell and started to lightly flirt with him, he was becoming addicted to her by the minute, and he wanted her terribly. "So what do you work as?" She asked, twirling the noodles on her fork and she put her mouth on the fork moving the noodles foward slowly. 

"Straight to the point huh?" He acted as if he was offended and Janet sipped her wine. "Sometimes you gotta ask." Janet shrugged adjusting her crop top and he licked his lips before answering her question.

 "I'm a club owner." He told her and she'd nod with her eyes widened. "In fact, that's how we met." He told her as she scrunched up her face. "What?" She asked, as confusion danced on her face. "I own the club that night me and you.. y' know?" He chuckled, and her eyes bulged out of her eye sockets, realizing what he meant and nodded in return.

 "Oh.." She replied, scratching the side of her arm. "What's wrong ?" He asked, sipping his beverage and she chuckled nervously. "It just seems all weird to me.. here I am having a one night stand with a guy that's totally out of my league and I had sex with him in his apartment intoxicated! and now I'm on a date with him on a rooftop on a resteraunt." She explained, as he laughed.

"You make it sound so bad."

 "What if I told you that you were out of my league? and that's why I cant stop thinking about the night we had sex and it repeats over and over in my head... " He ranted, feeling her leg under the table.

 "I wanna taste your sweet nectar again and I know you're probaly not use to someone speaking something so explicit but I frankly dont give a fuck. If you want it to be more than what it is.. tell me baby." He caressed her bare theigh as his gentle thumb would rub across her soft skin making her breathe heavily at a rapid speed. She kept stuttering and he'd chuckle lowly at that. 

"I'll answer that for you." He got up and his hair blew through the soft wind. As he walked right next to her he'd pull her gently up from her seat, his hands caressed her sides, and he lifted her chin with his index finger staring into her shy brown eyes. He kissed her lips softly making her moan in response.. he finally has her trapped within his web of chaos.