CHAPTER TWO.

JANET'S DIARY

I did something last night which was pretty out of the ordinary for me. I was ashamed but I can't stop thinking about it even if it happened a day ago. 

I don't know who he was but only I knew his name! but I am curious to find out more. I was under a type of spell without being intoxicated. Something inside me came out that I didn't even know that was there.. did I do that? or was it me waiting for someone to have the key? and finally being unlocked to be set free like a caged bird.

I appreciate Mariah for dragging me out of my apartment but I don't condone her actions for leaving me by myself. In my head I think she wanted me to get out and experience having fun by myself and you dont always need your friends to be there to experience the feeling of enjoyment.

But anyways, I remember some parts of what happened last night but I do know that my private area feels very sore and I feel disappointed in myself for letting something like this happen and the rest of it just comes in flashes in my head.

I'm still recovering from a headache and I can still smell the liquor on me which reminds me I need to take a shower.

THERE were multiple knocks banged on her door and the sound of it ringed in Janet's ears who was currently recovering from the night before. She'd get up from the table and approach the door with an annoyed expression. She'd rub her temples in the process then her soft hands turned the door knob opening it slowly.

"Yes?" She questioned, looking up and her heart beat rapidly increased. She didnt know what to say.. astonished to see the mysterious DeVante.

"O-Oh it's you." Janet said, pushing up her glasses and DeVante couldnt help but smile at that. She was definitely not the woman he had a one night stand with a day ago. She wasn't wearing that tight red dress, she was wearing sweat pants and a tank top and on top of that.. her hair looked a wreck.

"You left your purse at my penthouse." He said, as he held it up revealing the leather black small purse and she grabbed it but couldnt take it due to his firm grip. "Could you let go?" She snapped, and he chuckled shaking his head no.

"You can have it! but you gotta do something for me." He licked his lip and when he did that a funny feeling sparked in her stomach. She sucked her teeth and scrunched up her face trying to snatch her purse from him but it was no use.

"If you dont give me my damn purse we're gonna have some problems!" She'd promise, poking her finger into his chest she couldn't believe he came up here to play games and wouldn't give her purse back.

"You can only have it if you say yes and that I can take you out." He smiled flashing his perfectly white teeth and Janet gave him a blank expression. "I admit.. you're cute and all. But what we had was a one time thing and it remains that way." Janet took her purse from his loosened grip and he wouldnt budge with his persistence.

Damn! give a nigga some pussy and he already think he has some type of ownership over you. Should've never listened to Mariah's stupid ass.

"If it was a one time thing then why do you keep thinking about it?" He asked, which made  Janet laugh in denial. "As if you could read my thoughts. I barely know you." Janet finally took in the sight of him, he was wearing a black stretchy material type of shirt that had little holes revealing his body, baggy jeans, and timberland boots.

"I know you well enough to have you moaning my name in my bed at my apartment. Forgive me if I wanted to get to know you.." DeVante spat, just as soon as he was about to walk off she called for him.

"Wait! I'm sorry." She apologized, and he'd turn and he gave a look that urged her to speak. "I didn't mean to come off that way and I should be thanking you that you took the time out of your day to return this to me." She said, looking at him with a soft expression and he returned one reassuring her that her apology was accepted.

"I-I'll go out with you tonight." Janet stuttered, as she'd reluctantly agree to his request and DeVante's hazel eyes lit up in suprise followed by smirk.

"I'll see you at eight." and with that he waved goodbye and walked down the hallway as her eyes followed him until he was no more.