CHAPTER FIVE.

THEY  both examined the security footage outside the bathroom area and spotted a guy wearing all black entering the ladies bathroom. Then another girl walked to the bathroom and opened the door and screamed and ran away quickly and then moments later the guy left after the stabbing and that was the end of the tape.

 "I guess that's all we've got for now," Morris said, as Janet was playing with her nails and couldn't think properly with DeVante behind her feeling on her body when Morris wasn't looking. Morris turned around and noticed Janet's uneasiness.

 He asked her what was wrong but she brushed it off with a nervous giggle telling him that she was fine. "Keep us in contact if you have any more information," Morris said, taking the tapes and placing it in a bag as evidence.

 DeVante nodded and shooked both of their hands as they walked out then he left as well chuckling lightly walking up the steps and sitting down in his secluded area for him only. "Keeping secrets, Janet?"He mumbled, to himself before lighting up a blunt.. seconds later blowing smoke from his mouth. 

MARIAH was walked to her car and she sighed heavily when her car keys dropped to the ground as she'd pick it up and as soon she popped up she saw someone in a black ski mask. She gasped at the sight then he'd smash her head into the glass window while her car keys dropped and her body did too.

 The mysterious man chuckled lowly before dragging her by her luscious locks in his hands and he snatched her car keys too. 

He'd hear her groan, and he bent down to knock her out again.. cold. "Making so many damn noises." He complained, before dumping her in the trunk of his black SUV and drove out of the parking lot of her work area. 

Mariah woke up with a massive headache and apart of her scalp throbbed and her curls stretched in the one area and saw a few strands of curls sitting on her shoulder. 

She tried to speak but her mouth was covered with tape that was just... so tight. She cried and whined when she couldn't move her arms that were tied up along with her hands and if she moved she would scar her skin by the ropes. 

"Finally you're up." Her brown eyes met his dark brown ones and he was honestly breathtaking but in Mariah's case, she didn't want to make googly eyes with the person who was responsible for her being in a situation like this. 

He dripped with swag and screamed pleasure, his brown skin was clear and his mustache area was trimmed very well.

 "Damn.. hoping you were my type, I'm not really into white girls." He'd sit in front of her, he could tell that she was cussing him out but her words were muffled by the tape. She tried to hop closer to him but that only resulted in her falling to the floor but he slung her back in place.

You crazy eyebrow lookin' motherfucka!

 "Donald got me kidnapping these white hoes." He said, to himself and leaned in front of her inches away from her face and ripped off the tape harshly. She screamed in agony and cried even harder in front of him and he'd watch her having a breakdown. 

Maybe if I play along he'll let me go.

She's been sitting like this for weeks, hasn't even eaten yet, her skin was paler, she barely had any saliva in her mouth. "Please.. let me go. I—I don't know what I did wrong." She sobbed looking at him as he wiped her tears rubbing his thumb across her healing cheek.

 "Shh.. little Mariah. You don't get to do anything but tell me what you know about your little friend Janet.''He ordered as she sniffled. "I—I don't know any—" She was interrupted by his harsh tugging on her curly locks and she screamed in a high pitch that practically burned his eardrums.

 "Do that shit again and I'll kill you right here." He snarled, as his fingers wrapped around her neck with a quickness. "Damn you stink." He sniffed her and scooted back as she'd sucked her teeth. "I wonder the fuck why." She snapped, at him and then got up from the wooden chair and stood in front of her. His hands forced her face to look at him towering over with a mean look and she remained fearless. 

"That pretty mouth is gonna get you killed." He warned her and she licked her lips then looked right back in his eyes. "I guess I gotta do more things to make you crack." He threatened, grabbing a fist full of her curly roots and she'd whimper.

Why do you keep grabbing my dam-

 "Well look at that.. " He turned her head harshly where both of their eyes met knives hanging from the wall and various weapons and items sitting on a table. 

"You know what's my favorite? well, my favorite is that sharp rusty knife over there sitting next to the acid that'll literally melt you alive. If you don't tell me what I need to know about her. Your pretty face is going to melt slowly while I knife fuck you." He whispered, in her ear making her fear grow.

"Okay please just let go!" She sobbed, as he patted her face and smiled down at her. She didn't want to snitch on her best friend and get her in a situation like she's in now. She doesn't deserve that! no one does. Maybe if she's free she'll have enough time to warn her. "Good girl." He let go of her hair and with that, her scalp started to bleed from the intense grip that he inflicted.