Just Forget The World (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)

"If would you have asked me 4 years ago that any of this would have happened, i would have told you that your crazy. In 4 years time i have accomplished so much. My world had changed. You changed my world."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everytime she heard his name she just though he was another stuck up celebrity. Just another famous person who couldn't care less. But honestly what else was she going to believe after he left. He told her where he was going but stopped caring about her after he was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Lenah. I am a 18 year old first year university student. That isnt what you want to know though. What you want to know is that i know One Direction. Your asking how, i know you are. Well i went to school with one of the members. Harry Styles. See i have known harry since i was 15 years old, so only 3 years but still before the xfactor. Actually the day i met Harry for the first time was December 1st. Harry and I had stayed very close friends that time before the xfactor. We where so close. But the past 2 years when Harry has been gone. We have gone threw a lot. I lost a lot of people. So did he. We both realized that sometimes friendship can't last threw the distance, So i understood when Harry stopped talking to me. The thing is though when i got that letter i wasn't expecting it. Why after 2 years of nothingness would he just start to talk to me again? Well i guess youll have to read to find out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Forget the World - A Harry Styles Fanfiction

Written by Rayanna Sky AKA Blueskykisses <3