READ FIRST

oOo
First thing's first, THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Any names, events, places and/or business that resembles to any living or dead are purely coincidental and is due to the author's imagination.

This story is also a copyright work. DO NOT REPRODUCE, COPY OR DISTRIBUTE BY ANY MEANS including social media and electronics. If you read the story outside Wattpad app, you are reading it from someone who violated the author's right. PLEASE RESPECT THE AUTHOR'S WORK and have the decency to be honest and good by reporting it to me and be a good fellow by not restricting my rights.

Lastly, this story HAS NOT PASSED PROOFREADING or is not edited for grammatical errors. Any of those mistakes are possible because English is not my medium. So, if you nag about the story's poor grammar and sentence constructions, it's best of you stop reading this.

Other(s):
More like a warning to the reader. This story will be rated 16+ DUE TO THE PROFANITY OF THE WORDS. Colorful, rainbow-like curses are present and are not advisable to hound readers. Reader's discretion is advised but since I don't get to strain my readers, I do hope that my work won't be restricted. So please, be open minded and stop being a brat and shallow minded. Story is a story, and you're to respect it. And no, THIS IS NOT SPG but maybe some of it, lightly. Lol.
oOo