(6) I'm With Hannah

"What do you want?" I asked him in my utterly disgusted voice.

He's even a bigger pig than my friends. Given he's hot and f*ckable but still a pig. I wanna put this jerk's ego down and make him cry. The sight of him make cringe.

Yeah but he's still hot Hannah.

"I guess the tour's almost done anyway, so why don't we grab a snack? Since it's my first day here, it would be my treat."

I was surprised by his gesture. He just asked me to eat with him. Is he trying to play nice with me? Because the last time I checked, he was insulting and bickering me.

"Uh, Sarah—" he said,

"It's Hannah." I dismissed his rudeness of forgetting my name.

"If Mr. Montgomery wanted a girl to tour me around, why didn't she picked a pretty one?" He asked innocently as if it didn't implied something.

He didn't told me that I was not pretty directly nor he didn't tell me that I'm ugly but apparently, he meant what he meant. This guy is an ass for being a incorrigible jerk. My friends never told me that I was ugly and they always remind me that I pretty in my own way.

But this guy, this guy has the guts to turn my self confidence down.

"Maybe because you're not that good looking yourself?" I retorted back.

"Oh please. Coming from a girl whose hiding behind of blue colored contact lenses. I bet your eyes are as plain as brown as can be so you wear contact lenses just so you can have pretty eyes. At least you have a pretty part of your body." He answered me back and grinned evilly at me.

I wanted to smack the life out of him. He's a boy alright but he acts like a girl for insulting me.

I grabbed his face and almost leveled it to mine. Since he's way taller than me, he has to bow down his head so that he can see me in a level. His eyes went wide but then it was only for a moment. He thought I was going to kiss him.

"Listen here you f*ck boy, stop judging me. You're just new here and you don't know me. Stop being petty and childish because no matter what your opinion is about me, I don't care. If I'm not pretty in your eyes then so be it. Now just play nice with me today and this all will be done. You want me out of my sight? Yes I get that because the feeling is mutual. I'd rather serve detention than having you follow me like a lost puppy." I ranted and let him go then walking away first finishing up the tour.

"Then why didn't you?" He asked.

"None of your business." Was my only reply.

Since then that incident, my tone was animated when I showed him around. From the canteen to the field and even to the parking area and the dancing studio. He just remained his lips sealed and shut for the rest of the tour and I oddly find it comforting.

But this time, he asked me if he'll eat with me. Will I take it?

Yes. Since I'm a sucker for food.

"Yeah sure, since it's your treat then."

We made our way to the cafeteria and luckily, I found the boys happily eating again. I checked my wrist watch and it was about 4:36 in the afternoon. Usually, we all come up here to eat again but since Mr. Montgomery has requested a for a guy with multiple personalities, I have to give in.

There was no line on the ordering area so we were entertained immediately. My mouth was watering when I saw the Mac and Cheese fresh from the oven, the mist on the glass says it all. Then on the left was a lasagna and a salad.

Huh. A salad together with carbohydrates.

"... and I'll have the salad for the lady."

My ear picked up the 'salad for the lady'. Oh hell no. If you want to feed me, let's do it my way and beside I don't starve myself just to look like a twig. Girls like Veronica are so conscious about their body that they forgot what good food tastes like.

"I'm not a goat." I looked at the lady who was scooping out food and gave her a sweet smile. "Cancel the salad please. I'll have the Mac and Cheese, lasagna and some garlic bread toasted in butter. Oh and some Dr. Pepper please."

I looked at Sage who was surprised by my choice of food. When he noticed I was looking at him, he composed himself and cleared his throat. He then looked at the food that was displayed (that I chose and ordered) and then smiled but it was only briefly.

Wait, smile? Did he just smiled?

"What?" I asked him with my irritated my voice.

"Nothing. You surprise me Hannah."

Finally, he said my name without making it wrong.

The order didn't take long and it came immediately. I took Sage's word for a joke that he'll treat me. As I was about to hand my money, he then gave the cashier his credit card. He looked at me weirdly and I raised his brow to me.

"I gave my word that I'll treat you." He said with a matter of fact tone.

"Yeah but I thought it changed because I cancelled salad." I chuckled at him and he just smiled.

How many times does he have to smile everyday? I get it pretty boy. You may have set of dimples like Toby's but you are better way looking than him.

"Nah, it's a breath of fresh air actually. Having a girl eat real food and not a salad." He said.

I instantly blushed at his comment. I turned my back against him so that he won't see my reddening cheeks and made way to my friends where they are laughing heartily.

As soon as we reached the table, their laughter died and was replaced with clearing of throats. Andrew looked at me and then looked back at Sage who was bringing our food and I looked at Andrew with guilty eyes.

I'm sorry Andrew.

"Sage?" A shrilly and irritating voice of a girl suddenly stopped me from saying hi to them. Apparently, Victoria knows Sage.

"Victoria." He replied in a casual tone.

Do I have to introduce him to them or I will hand it to Victoria? I guess I'll have to but I cannot since the two of them have some kind of reunion chat going on.

"Oh my God Sage, it really is you! How are you?" She immediately let go of Andrew's arm and went to snake his hand through Sage's arm.

I want to rip that f*cking hand.

"I'm good Victoria, fancy meeting you here or should I say what a coincidence." He gave her an icy smile, a smile that probably should scare her but knowing Victoria in less than 24 hours, she has no shame even if her boyfriend was looking at them.

"Yes Sage, it's a coincidence indeed." She drawled seductively but Sage just looked at me and put our food down on the table. He then removed Victoria's hands. "Do you mind if I sit here? I'm with Hannah."

Could this get even more awkward?