Chapter Twenty: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Oh crap, I'm screwed. "Drake, I'll tell you-"

"Why didn't you just tell me sooner?" He asked me as he looked at me, flying up to my face. "Do you plan on marrying him?" My jaws dropped as I tried not to burst into one of my spasm fits where I throw my hands in the air to try to defend myself.

"What? Drake, do you think we really have time for this?" I asked him.

"Fine, go marry him. I really don't care." Drake told me as he looked at the ocean and brushed something off the dirt. "I really don't. I bet you two had a grand old time catching up when you were in faerieworld."

What. The. Hell. "Wha-"

"Did you have a good tumble in his bed? Did he promise you all the things you've ever wanted? Oh I bet he did and I bet his murderous parents just squealed like pigs from Hell when they heard their son was finally getting married to the Human Prince-"

I dropped him, but his wings caught the air instead of becoming splatter on the ground.

"You stupid jerk!" I yelled as his face. "I didn't do a god damn thing with him! We talked and yeah, he wanted to marry me, but I didn't want to! I came back to check on you because I give a crap about you! And if you knew me like you think you do then you would know I would rather freaking die then be with a stupid immortal faerie like you or Erasmus or anyone else in this goddamn world!"

I spun on my heels and turned around, not carrying about the weird looks I got from people. I really wanted to hit him. How dare he think I slept with Erasmus? GOD! I can't believe him! He should know that I'd never sleep with someone if I wasn't in love with them. Dammit! Dammit! How can he even think that? I was so mad I thought I might kill someone. My stomach burned as I gritted my teeth and had the urge to scream at the sky.

Screw him! I don't need him! Hell, why doesn't he just go back to Faerieworld?

I felt someone on my shoulder as I opened my mouth to yell, but found a nervous Daisy, who kept flapping her wings nervously and and practically began jumping up and down on my shoulder. "Matty, maybe you should relax and talk to him-"

"Screw that ass! He's lucky that I didn't squish him right then and there!" I hissed between gritted teeth as I kicked the sand. Some people looked at me, but I glared at them, daring them to come near me. "Daisy, you're pretty good with glamour-wait, where's Unicorn Boy?" I asked as she shuttered.

"He...he went with Drake to-"

"What does he need help with? I'm trying to catch a freaking murderer!" I yelled as Daisy flew off my shoulder.

"Well, you know..." She said as she shrugged her shoulder. "He could lose his temper too, you know."

"Like I give a damn! I needed his help and he tells me I'm sleeping with Erasmus!" I told her as I continued to walk. I don't mind being called ugly and a bitch, but a slut? A slut? That's just...ARGH! I wanted to smack him upside the head in his bigger form or throw him into the ocean so the mermaids could get to him.

Daisy flew off my shoulder and into the front of my face with her hands on her hips. "How do you know it's not important? He's the queen's personal guard as he is yours-"

"Then why doesn't he go back to her, huh? Why doesn't he leave like he does, but actually stays? It would make my life a hell of a lot easier!" I finally screamed. I don't care if I look nuts, I'm just so angry....

I thought Drake knew me better! He always said he could read me like a map and stuff like that, but why couldn't he realize that I would never do that.

Daisy stomped her foot in the air as she let out a high pitched scream. "Are you so oblivious that you don't know what this is really about? How can you be so thickheaded! He's not upset over the fact that you could be marrying Erasmus; he's upset t hat you might love Erasmus!"