Chapter 8 - My Answer

Começar do início

Sana then walks over to me, hugging me. "Me and Jungkook have told you a millions times, you are not alone in this. But if you are going to get back with him despite our warnings, I wont be able to help you a second time." She whispers in my ear. She then pulls out of the hug.

"Just remember that for god knows what reason you decide to take back that scumbag, and forgive him. Then you will also be forgiving Momo for fucking your boyfriend. And when you do that, everything Momo and Jimin did will have no relevance.  So what I am saying is, if you go back to him, you won't only look pathetic, but you will be allowing him and her to be free of their guilt. To be free of all that is weighing on them. You would be ridding them of that. You maybe thinking that you may also be able to break free of those fears that he could do it again. But no matter how much you try, that nagging feeling of him doing it again is never ever going to go away. You can deny it as much as you want. But it will always be playing in the back of your mind." Sana whispers, only loud enough for me to hear, before turning around to walk back to Jungkook's side.

 I stood here completely stunned, by Sana's cold harsh words.

"But if your decision is to get back with him and act like none of this happened. I wont be particularly frilled by it. But...." I grit my teeth,  "I will respect and accept it, as I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Despite me and Jungkook's, as well as that fools input. All I can hope for is that whatever reason you have for making your decision is not done half heartedly." She then peers over her shoulder, as she looped her arm with Jungkook's. "Whatever you decide. We will support you, but just consider your own feelings, before you think about how it will effect everyone else's. Make sure it is what you truly desire." Sana says.

She then turns to look at Jimin. "Me and Jungkook, will be watching over you both like a hawk, from the front door."

"No, I'm staying righ-"

"Ouch!" Jungkook winced, as Sana flicked his forehead.

"WE! Are waiting on my the front door." Sana said sternly. Jungkook rubbing his forehead, caved in and reluctantly agreed to the unreasonable Sana's orders.

"Well, Mina... We will be waiting over there. Jut take your time in deciding okay." Sana shoots me a warm smile, as she drags and nudges Jungkook to their post. Making me giggle a little, lighting the mood just a tad, as what's going to happen next is something that I am dreading.

================================

JUNGKOOK POV

Against my will Sana dragged me away from Mina's side, leaving her alone with Jimin. And with every step that I took, getting further and further away from Mina, I could feel my heart become anxious and my mind running wild with thoughts of, what if's, circling constantly.

Like what  if, he says something to persuade her, or what if he hurts  her or, anything. What if I can't do something in time to help her. I-I

"I know you want to be down there with her."

"Damn straight.... So why did you make me come with you here." I say annoyed.

Sana sighed. "Mina, needs to do this by  herself."

"Yeah, and she would of. With us beside her, protecting her." I say agitated.

"You don't understand."

"I do understand. He's an asshole, and can't be trusted."

Sana suddenly took unknotted her arm from mine. "You don't understand at al-"

"Yes I do!"

"No! you don't" Sana snapped. "You just don't get it..... Mina has to do this herself. She needs to think for herself, without the influence or pressure coming from us. She has to decide what is right for her. You can't tell someone to like or don't like someone, because you say. What if I want to tell her to be with Jimin, and she does, not because she decided with her heart. But only because of what I said. or vice versa. How is it going to effect her a day, a month or even a year from now.  90% of it, her regret will eat away at her and that is when we will lose the Mina that we are fighting so hard to protect. Yea, she might change just a little after all of this, but it wont be as drastic. So no you don't understand. Because if you did, you would be thinking about what is best for Mina, not  having a stand off with Jimin. You fail to see how all of that was effecting Mina. You and I vowed to protect her, yet neither of us will be able to keep that promise if we push our own wants onto her. She needs to do this for herself Jungkook. She needs to find her own resolve, her own meaning of how she wants her future to play out, and that is why all we can do it support her from the sidelines." Sana says, as she tearfully watches Mina from a far.