Chapter Two - Begging

MINA POV

"Mina this isn't  what it looks like!" Jimin says, walking backwards, trying conceal Momo's half naked body.

But I just stood their motionless, my mind running wild, my mouth wide open from asking why, but the things I want to say just keep getting caught in the back of my throat. Every single time I blink, flashes of the person I love, caressing and kissing someone that is meant to be my bestfriend, all over her body. Her moaning echoing in my ears, tormenting me.

Tears trailing down my face. A searing pain resonating in the pit of my stomach and a unbearable, almost like a nagging feeling generating in my heart.

"Mina! I'm sorry." Momo's voice shaking, as she grips Jimin's waist, looking at me with  so much guilt and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her words are like bullets....Bullets of betrayal, aimed directly at my heart. With every single word, dealing an emotional blow. I don't know how much longer I can............. I want to run over and rip out her hair, hurt her and him. I want them to physically feel the pain that I feeling. I want to scream and shout.... I want too... I want too... But..... I can't..

I can't bring myself to move. I'm stuck, with my eyes fixated on them. I feel my legs weakening at my knees, I don't feel so well. I feel dizzy, my chest tightening, this just feels to surreal.

All of a sudden, I feel someone grab me from behind, forcefully turning me away, pulling me into their embrace against my will.

=========================

JUNGKOOK POV

By the time I got there I was too late, Mina was already standing there, the door wide open. I quickly sprinted up the pathway and grabbed ahold of Mina, and turning her around into my embrace, cradling the back of head and with my other arm, tightly braced around her waist. Securing her, incase she wanted to fight against me and wanted to burn this scene even deeper into her memory.

As I embrace her, I can feel the endless stream of Mina's tears soak my shirt. I can feel her tightly clenching her fist, as she must be fighting the silent war in her mind. It was painful, seeing her like this. Hearing her silently screaming and suffocating with each breath she took, trying to hold onto her pride. I ran my fingers threw her hair time and time again, in a pathetic attempt to reassure her, to sooth her trembling heart.

"Mina? I'm sorry I was too late." I whispered in her ear.

"Jungkook, What are you doing here?" Jimin questioned.

I snapped my eyes to Jimin. He stood there, completely stunned, half naked, while Momo also half naked hid behind.  

"What am I doing here?" I scoffed. "Sana stopped by our studio looking for you two." I release my hold from around Mina's waist and pull a wallet out of my hoodie pocket. "Here! You dropped this when you said. You were going to get coffee." Throwing Momo's wallet on the floor in front of the both of them. Their eyes shifted to the wallet laying their. "Sana saw the both of you kissing in front of JYP Entertainment." I shouted, as the longer I look at these two standing so shamelessly in front, is making me angry.

How could Jimin do something so revolting, disgusting... Something so....Illicit. Especially to Mina. My heart racing, and my anger reaching a boiling point. He told everyone just how he loved her, and that he would never do anything to hurt her. He was so against the idea of even cheating on Mina. Yet here he is, half naked  with Momo. Momo of  all people, Mina's best friend. What  the hell was he thinking. The hypocritically asshole, doing the exact opposite of what he was preaching.

And don't even get me started with Momo, always publically broadcasting how much her and Mina are besties. Thicker than thieves, partner's in crime, or whatever damn label she gave it. How can the two closest person to this single person, g behind her back and betray her. The both of them claiming to love her. Yet in this very moment.....Tsk.

"I thought you were in love with Mina!" I yelled, loud and clear.

"I do love her!' Jimin snapped back.

Lair. "You love her?" I scoffed "Yeah, you love her so much, that your having an affair with her BESTFRIEND!." I exasperated.

Jimin dropped his head, just he was clenching his jaw and also his fists.

"This isn't Jimin's fault." Momo shouted from behind Jimin. Sapping my gaze to her, making me chuckle. Is this girl for real. Seriously...  "Damn straight it isn't Jimin's fault. It's the both of you that are at fault." I yelled, trying to make them both see sense.

"You of all people Momo...." I take a deep breath. "You are meant to be Mina's bestfriend. Yet... Y-you. You are the one that is sleeping with her boyfriend."

Momo escapes from behind Jimin, still covering her half naked body and frantically picked up her bra and top. With zero respect for the situation or herself. She just turned her back to me and begun to get dressed.

=======================

MINA POV

As I'm pressed firmly against Jungkook's chest, I can hear and feel his heart beating super fast. I try to focus on the beating of his heart, trying to drown out  the blatant lies and excuses Jimin and Momo are spewing out.

"Mina." I tense as Momo calls my name. Her voice alone, is making me mad.

"Mina, please. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you! I promise."

That was when something in me shifted. I gently pulled back out of Jungkook's hug. "Mina." Jungkook said, a little wry.

With my head to the ground, embarrassed to look Jungkook in the eye. I turned around slowly to face them, lifting my head  until the both of  them where in my sights. Momo was now fully clothed, but Jimin was still half naked.

"Mina, please. Just listen to me." Jimin pleads, as he makes his way towards me. But Jungkook, quickly intervenes putting his body in front of me. "Don't you dare, take a step closer." Jungkook warned.

"Mina is my girlfriend. This is none of your business." Jimin argued back, as he sizes up with Jungkook.

"Jungkook." I place my hand on his forearm, pulling him back, not wanting them to take matters into each others hands. Jungkook just looked at me. I just shook my head. "Can we just go please." I said in a pathetic weak voice.

Jungkook looked ferocious, but he nodded. "Okay." I then take one last look at Jimin before making my way back down the pathway.

"Mina. No please.... Don't go.!" Jimin begged, as he tried to push passed Jungkook.

"Stop.....She means nothing to me, I promise. I made a mistake. Mina. Don't leave me. Mina!" Jimin tries to sway me.

I stop abruptly. "Mina" Jungkook said worried.

"Good-bye.........Jimin!" I say. I turn to look at Momo, making her tense. "I hope this was all worth it. You have always been in love with Jimin haven't you. I knew that if given the change you would claim him for yourself. I just never thought that Jimin would fall into your trap.  I guess I placed my expectations of him too high. Well, I'll see you at work." I forced a smile, as I carried on walking.

"Wait. Mina....Don't go." Jimin shouts out. But I just ignore him and quickly head to Jungkook's that was parked out front. Jungkook, quickly jumps in the drivers, starting up the engine. Jimin runs to my window, as we are about to drive off. Trying to force the door open. "Mina. please I love you!" he pounds and bangs on the window.

"MINA....MINA"

"MINA, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME."

As we drive off, I look in the side view mirror, as Jimin drops  to the ground in defeat. My heart aches.