Chapter 7 - My Protector

JUNGKOOK POV

As me and Sana break away from our kiss. I leaned back slightly and looked over her lustful expression. Her eyes were still closed, but slowly, she began to open them again. Waiting patiently to have her beautiful brown eyes gaze upon me. But just before we are about to make  eye contact......

"--OP!" I heard Mina scream. It was faint but, too me her voice echoed in my ears. I snapped my eyes away from Sana and stared intently at the door. Almost like tunnel vision. I stood completely still, the room was silent, not even Sana dared to make a move.

"Ba-" "Shhhhh." I said, quickly and swiftly, not wanting anything to prevent me from hearing Mina. But with time still ticking on I begin to have self doubts. As if what I heard was all in my imagination, if what I heard was really Mina cry for he-.

Suddenly. "GET OFF OF ME" I hear Mina's voice loud and clear.

That was when I snapped, I rushed over to the front door, my tunnel like vision narrowing in the closer I got. Knowing that minutes ago Mina and Jimin had just walked through. I could feel my blood pumping throughout my whole body like it did when Jimin barged into our home. I could feel my rage pulsing and mind starting to go blank with the only thought of Mina circling in my head. He better not be hurting her. But just as I was about to go out to where the both of them are. Sana grabs my hand, pulling me back.

"What are  you doing?"

"I have to see if she's okay ?" I shouted, unintentionally,

"Then why do I get the feeling like you are going to break your promise, you just swore to me literally 1 minute ago!" Sana argues back, matching my raised voice.

"I can't just stand by and do nothing." I struggle to keep my voice from rising.

"Y-you promised me." Sana's voice breaking, as I can tell she is trying to contain her frustration.

I grip the door handle tightly, as my frustration and rage are trying to get the better of me. "I know, but Mina could be in trouble. I can't just stand here and do nothing."

"Yes, you can. Mina said she  can handle this. Why don't you trust her?"

"Sana!" I say sternly. making her yelp a little, scaring her.

I sigh, trying to calm down and keep myself in check........"Deep down in your heart. Do you truly believe that she is capable of turning away the her first love. The person that she has given her all too for the past 5 years. Do you, in your heart think she won't find away to forgive him. Just so that she can once again reunite her heart with the one she has been longing for all this time." I speak slowly and calmly.

"But why does it have to be you? Why are you always running to her side?"

That was when I feel Sana's arms slip under my arms and wrap her arms around my waist from behind. Slowly and gently her hands start to caress up my chest before stopping. As she softly rests the side of her cheek on my back. 

Sana grips me tightly. "I don't want you to go outside there. Just stay here with me."

A part of me, does want to stay here and let Mina and Jimin sort things out on their own. But I just can't shake the feeling of wanting to protect her. I won't be able to calm down, not until, I see it with my own eyes. Not until I confirm it. I know that Sana, will think the worse of me, and I am possible hurting her, with the way I am behaving. But surely with time she will come to understand.... Wouldn't she?

She was the one that basically  vowed to never let Jimin near Mina. Saying all that stuff, just seconds, before I entered the room. But now, she doesn't want me to do anything to help her keep her promise to her friend. It actually really baffles me.