Chapter 8 - My Answer

A/N: I just want to say a MASSIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALANDRIANNATRIX FOR THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER. Wish you all the best for the rest of the year and I hope you have a blessed day.

HIP HIP HOOOORAAAAYYYY!  \^o^/

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!

P.S: sorry for the errors.

MINA POV

Jungkook and Jimin, stood staunch, the both of them slightly mimicking the other. I can feel the aggression radiating off them and I can feel the animosity growing in their eyes. I tug on Jungkook's shirt, trying to break his unwavering glare towards Jimin. But nothing, not even a twitch or murmur, completely nothing. I begin to feel the atmosphere around us become heavy and the tension, steadily inclining.

I place my hand on top of his and begin to ease his hand off my wrist. The more I pulled and wanted to be free of his hold, he kept trying to resist. "Jung-"

"Mina, just stay put!" He cut me off, before I could even speak my mind. That was when I completely had enough, I can't just allow myself to stand idly by. While I once again let someone other than myself, fight my battles. It isn't fair to myself, or them.

Rallying up my strength I strip my hand out from Jungkook's grip, wincing as I do.

"That's enough!" I yelled, as I place my faintly pained wristed in my palm of my other hand, gently rubbing the pain away.

Jungkook and even Jimin, snapped their piercing glares directly at me. but within just a few seconds their eyes softened. I darted my eyes between the two, because right now in this awkward situation, I now hold their attention. Even though this is exactly what I wanted, in this very moment, I can't seem to piece together a sentence as to how I am feeling inside.

Because deep within this still beating heart, is fully and utterly occupied by Jimin. Even if I try to deny that fact, I would be causing more and more anguish, not to myself but everyone else around me.

Suddenly, Jimin, takes a step towards, where me and Jungkook are standing. Making Jungkook revert his eyes back to Jimin.

"Don't you dare take another step closer." Jungkook growled, making Jimin smirk.

Like I said to you before. This has nothing to do with you!" Jimin growled back. That was when see Jungkook flushed with anger, clenching his fists. Quickly I rushed to his side, but just short of an inch I was stopped dead in my tracks.

"Mina's right that is enough." Sana yells, has she pushes passed me and stand in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook. "All of this.... Everything.... It's too much. I can't stand anymore arguing or bickering." Sana exclaims.

"Everything about this.... this whole situation sucks." She then turns her back to me and Jungkook and stares at Jimin.

"You say you love Mina... Yet you FUCK her bestfriend.... and now, now your here trying to win her back."

"I lov-"

"BULLSHIT!" Sana shouts, interrupting Jimin.

"You don't know the meaning of love. If you did, you wouldn't be in this FUCKED up situation in the first place. But look around, that is exactly where we are now." Sana sarcastically laughs, she then turns around to me.

"Mina, I know you still love him. But are you really going to be able accept it. Are you really going to be okay with continuing your relationship, this lie, this..... this... this everything. Just think for a second." Sana points aggressively at Jimin. "I'm sorry for being blunt. But you are an idiot for even contemplating about getting back together with him. He cheated once, what makes you so sure he won't do it a second time." Sana exasperated, my eyes widened, as what she was saying was hitting a nerve with me, but at the same time this is what a needed to hear.