Chapter 5 - Heated

MINA POV

I stood there is complete an utter shock. "Sana where is she? Please I just need to talk to h-" "Jimin!" Sana Shouts, interrupting him, giving me a little fright, as I was not expecting Sana to raise her voice.

My heart was racing,  the second she called out his. Even though I knew already that, that was indeed his voice. Just by her saying it out aloud confirmed and flushed away any doubts  that may swirl around in my head, as time went on. 

"I don't care what you need or want. I will never let you anywhere near Mina, unless she tells me she is ready.... But until that day, I never,  ever want to see your disgustingly smug looking face in front of me ever again." Sana says in a stern, chilling voice, as she defends me.

"Please, I just need to know how she is. I just need to see her." Jimin begs, sounding overly desperate.

"No! You don't get to act like you care. You don't get to ask her forgiveness, just to give you the little bit of closure for your guilty mind. You don't get to plead for her back. You brought all of this on yourself. Mina is better off without, she doesn't want anything to do with you. These past 2 weeks have been hell for her, and you and Momo were the sole cause of it. So NO! I will never, ever let you anywhere near Mina. Not in this decade, century, or life time. ... You and Momo both deserve each other. The both of you are nothing but pests. You and Momo can go to hell for all I care." Sana exasperated.

As I'm cowering behind my bedroom door. As Sana defends me from the other side. I don't deserve any of it. I don't deserve her words. I slowly turn away from my messy bed and stare at my bedroom door. I hesitate to take a step forward, as every fiber of my being is urging me to stay put, to stay in my confined room, to stay behind this door so my weak heart does not crumble at Jimin sweet, persuasive words. Because even though I force myself to hate him, even though I should hate him. Deep down I'm still foolishly in love with him.

I feel weak.... I feel pathetic.... I feel stupid..... What is wrong with me. How can I contradict myself so much.

"Mina. Please if you can hear me.... I'm sorry, I messed up... My little Penguin I love you." Jimin yells out his confession.

I shook my head, I can't let myself been drawn in. I can't let myself submit to his obvious lies. I can't.... I won't allow it. I can't let his words swoon me into his pace. I snap my eyes closed and drop my head, hoping this  is all a figment of my imagination. I feel my an overwhelming sorrow stirring in my heart.

"If....you loved me.. I wouldn't be hurting. I wouldn't be avoiding you. I-I wouldn't hav-have seen you kissing my best friend." I silently cry, making my words only heard to me. I then cover my mouth not wanting them to hear me whimper behind my door. Because god knows that right now Jimin is properly pressed firmly against my door on the other side. Despite the hostility he is receiving from Sana.

All of a sudden. "GET THE HELL OUT!" I hear Jungkook shout at the top of his lungs, making me snap my eyes open again. "I just need to see her." Jimin says.

Dropping my hands from my mouth, I looked up and stared intently at the door. Trying to anticipate what could happen next.

"Well she doesn't want anything to do with you!" Jungkook hisses.

"This has nothing to do with you." Jimin's snaps.

Then suddenly, I hear commotion coming from beyond my door and the sound of glass shattering, while Sana frantically screams. I quickly run towards the door.

My mental block that was preventing me from moving, instantly faded and I brust out from behind my bedroom door. The first thing I see when entering in the hallway, is Jungkook, with his hand tightly grasped onto Jimin's shirt collar, as he shoves Jimin up against the wall. The both of them snapped their eyes to me.

BETRAYED [TWICE MINA X BTS JIMIN X TWICE MOMO]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें