Chapter 25-BAP

Soooooooo Soooooo sorry for the wait heres chapter 25! Youre welcome Sabrina!

(Chapter 25)

Annas POV

Excruciating pain. It's all I felt. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. It wasn't like becoming a vampire, when you turned into a vampire you didn't feel anything, it felt as if some one was setting my insides on fire, ripping them to shreds, and scrapping each bone with a thousand needles over and over again. My mind wouldn't work, I couldn't think straight, all I thought of was the pain, which made it worse.

Damon's POV

She was dead. He killed her. Klaus lied, he killed her. I couldn't do anything. I held her ice cold body, as tears silently rolled down my face.

"Damon." Stefan said softly from behind me.

"What!" I snapped.

"I'm so sorry." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"He lied." I whispered.

"I know. But we have to go Bonnie needs us there when Elena wakes up." He said.

I stared at Annas body. My heart ached.

"Okay." I finally said. "But let's bring her back home." I whispered. I picked her up and began running to the valley. The valley where she took me in her dream. I laid her body on the ground under the tree and placed flowers on top of her.

"I love you so much." I whispered tears streaming down my face.

Annas pov

My heart was beating again. The pain was gone. I could think, but all I wanted to do was kill. I laid in the valley covered with flowers. I was on my feet instantly. I ran for civilization looking for my next kill. I spotted a man walking on the edge off the woods alone. I ran in front of him causing him to gasp in surprise.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see anyone over here." he apologized.

"Why are you out here?" I asked compelling him.

"Me and my wife got into an argument." He replied.

"Do you have children?" I asked.

"No." he said.

"Good no one will miss you terribly." I said before going for the kill.

I threw the body into a creek and walked back into town looking for a store. I found one and broke in through the back door. I looked through the clothes and picked out a sexy skin tight red dress and a pure black leather jacket. I found a pair of matching 3 inch stelletos and put them on. I walked passed the dressing room and stopped to look at my reflection. My lips were blood red, probably from the blood, my hair was matted, but my eyes were what scared me. They had a golden greenish tint to them, it almost seemed as if they were glowing. I walked back out the door and headed to the grill. My head was spinning and I couldn't tell why. I walked in and looked around. A group of of men stood around the bar drinking I smiled to myself and walked up to them.

"Hello boys." I said in my sexiest voice.

"Hi." they said smiling up at me.

"You guys have girl friends?" I asked leaning up against the bar.

"Nope." they said unison.

"You lookin' for some fun?" I asked.

"Sure." they smiled again.

"Wana go to your place?" I said compelling one of them.

"Yeah sure." he smiled once again.

2 of the boys linked arms with me and escorted me to their car.

"Oh crap we have 6 people for 1 car." one of the guys said.

"I could sit on your lap." I smiled up at the guy, who definitely the hottest, while playing with my hair.

"Okay." he smiled before getting into the car.

They all got in and I slid on top of the one guy.

"So what are your guys names?" I asked with a purr.

"I'm Kyle." the driver said.

"I'm Alex." the guys sitting in the passenger set said.

"Im Logan." said the guy at the far window.

"I'm Chris." the guy sitting next to me smiled.

"And I'm Damon." the guy under me said.

Damon. Damon? My heart was racing. Damon! Oh my god! Where the hell am I? What have I done? I killed some body! I broke into a store. Klaus. Elijah. Klaus made me a hybrid.

"Hey are you okay?" Kyle asked looking through the back mirror.

"Uh yeah can you just pull over." I asked.

"We're on the highway." he said.

"Pull over!" I snapped.

He pulled over and when the car came to a stop I pushed the door open.

"Where the hell are you going!" some one yelled.

I turned around and looked all of they guys in the eyes.

"For get any of this happened, go home and get drunk." I said before running back towards Mystic Falls.

I was walking along the road when a car pulled up next to me.

"Anna?" a woman asked.

I turned around to see sheriff Forbes stepping out of her car.

"What happened to you?" she asked walking up to me and wrapping a blanket around me.

I shook my head not wanting to tell her what just happened.

"Can you take me to the Salvatore's house?" I asked in a small voice.

"Of corse." she said giving me a week smile and pulling me towards her car.

*Damon's POV*

I wanted to die. I missed her. I sat in the living room, empty scotch, wine, and beer bottles lying around me. Stefan got to keep his girl. Elena's alive because of Bonnie. Anna's gone. Silent tears rolled down my face. A car pulled up into the drive way. I listened as the walked up to the door and knock 3 times.

"Damon! It's Sheriff Forbes." she yelled.

I got off of the couch and made my way to the door trying not to trip over my feet. I opened the door and saw the sheriff looking at me with worry.

"Can I help you?" I asked grumpily.

"Uh yeah, I found her on the side of the road walking in muddy clothes." she said looking behind her.

A girl with black matted hair, tanish skin, and golden green eyes, wrapped in a blanket stood behind the sheriff. She looked up at me through her hair and it clicked.

"Anna?" I asked.

She lifted her head up and looked at me.

"Oh my god!" I yelled running up to her and pulling her in a hug. I smiled down at her and crashed my lips on to hers.

"Thank you so much sheriff." I said looking at her.

"It's no problem, can you call me in the morning?" she asked.

"Absolutely." I said.

"Great! Well I guess I'll see you later then." she said walking towards her car.

I pulled Anna in the house and pulled her onto the couch kissing her fiercely.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.