Chapter 21-Being A Pierce

hey guys sorry for the wait i think this one is pretty long I'm not sure it's on my phone. Nuff Talkin here u go(:

Chapter 21

*Damon's PoV*

Anna laid on floor her breath heavy.

"Anna! Are you okay?" I asked pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah." She said panting.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I don't remember all I felt was pain." She said. "Can I have something to eat?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll go get you some blood." Stefan said heading for the door.

"Blood?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah Anna's a vampire Jeremy." Elena said rubbing his arm.

"Here." Stefan said walking back in the door handing Anna a blood bag.

She grabbed it and tried pulling it open but it wouldn't budge so I pulled it open for her.

She took a sip and tried swallowing it but she spit it up.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"That's disgusting." She said wiping her lips off with her hand.

I took a sip of it and it tasted fine to me.

"Nothings wrong with it." I said feeling confused.

Bonnie grabbed Anna's hand and her eyes went wide with shock.

"Anna isn't a vampire anymore." She said.

(Anna's PoV)

"What do you mean I'm not a vampire any more?" I asked so incredibly confused of what was going on.

"I have no idea how this is possible!" Bonnie said shaking her head and grabbing her family book.

"So Anna isn't a vampire?" Jeremy asked.

"She was she isn't any more." Bonnie said rapidly flipping through her booking trying to look for an explanation.

"who did this?" I asked.

"I'm thinking it was an original witch." Bonnie said rubbing her temples.

"An original witch?" I asked. "Didnt she die a long time ago?"

"Supposedly." She said.

"No one can possess that much power to make a vampire human, it has to be an original." She said running a hand through her hair.

"But she is supposedly dead how could she do this?" I asked.

"Spirits?" she said.

"But how could an original vampire get a hold of a original witch who might of turned Anna human?" Damon asked.

"Who knows." I asked.

"Well let's go find out." He said picking up his keys.

Damon, Bonnie, Stefan, and Elena left to go search for Elijah they left me with Jeremy so he could look after me.

"Hey Jer, are you okay?" I asked him because he looked like he was in really deep thought.

"How could they keep this from me?" He asked looking up at me?

"To keep you safe." I said walking over and sitting next to him on the couch.

"How?" He asked.