Chapter 15- Being A Pierce

(Chapter 15)

*Anna's POV*

I let the music carry me as I swished my hips back and forth like the other girls were doing. I grabbed some guys hand and we jumped on the bar and began dancing as others did the same. I felt some one grab my hips and rub up against me as they swayed to the music.

"Are you drunk?" Damon laughed in my ear.

"A little." I laughed twirling around.

I jumped down from the bar and grabbed a bottle of beer from some guys hands. I drank what was rest of it and handed it back to him. He just grunted and went back to make out with some blonde chick.

"You know the cops could come here any minuet and arrest you for under-aged drinking." Damon laughed sitting down next to me in a booth.

"Nahh!" I laughed.

He took a bottle of scotch from the bar tender and drank all of the constancy.

"You know, this would be a lot more fun at my place." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"M-kay let's go!" I said pushing him out of the booth.

When we got to the house he pushed open the door and ran to the Bose stereo and turned it up on high and we began dancing to "Bottoms Up." By Trey Songs.

I laughed at Damon as he sang to the song and danced on top of the balcony.

He ran down and grabbed two bottles of wine from the fridge and handed me one with a devilish grin on his face.

(1 hour later.)

"The stars are so prettyyyyyyy, like litttleeee tinyyyyyyyyy fire flies stuck in the skyyyyy." I slurred.

Me and Damon laid on the ground out side and looked up at the stars with 2 empty bottles laying on each side of us.

"How do vampiresssss get drunk?" Damon asked a little slurred.

"I don't know, how?" I replied.

"They drink... ALOT!" He laughed.

"Awwww where are the stars going!" I yelled pointing up at the sky as the stars vanished behind a cloud.

"Are you two drunk?" Asked Stefan as he walked out of the house.

"Stefan!" I yelled jumping up and running up to him and tackling him in a hug.

"I'm taking that as a yes?" He laughed.

"Will you take me to my room?" I asked rubbing my eyes because I got really tired all of the sudden.

"I'll take her." Damon said standing up but wobbling a little.

"Aren't you a little drunk your self." Stefan asked him.

"Nah I got it." Damon said walking over to me and picking me up. He walked into the house and walked me up stairs to my room. He set me down on my bed and he crawled into too.

"Damon! This is my bed!" I whined.

"Shhh it's Damon sleepy time." He said his finger pushed on my lips. I didn't even respond before I fell asleep.