Chapter 6- Being A Pierce

Hey guys(: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while :/ Ive been Sooooo busy!! I can't sleep right now so I thought what a wounderful idea it would be to update!! Lol also I'm going to try and update every week I'm sorry if it doesn't happen.. I have like 12 chapters written so far I just haven't been able to put them up... Ok I hope you forgive me for my tardiness BTW PLEASE COMMENT AND OR VOTE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO SOO!!! XD Kk thanks(: -JANELLEXOX(:

Chapter 6

*2 years later*

My body burns. I cant move. I'm slowly desecating.

*September 18 2010.*

"She's not in here!" Some one yelled.

I heard a splash and then I smelt it.

Blood.

My eyes flew open.

There was some one standing in front of me angrily pacing back and forth.

Damon.....

He looked down at me and then it clicked.

"Annabel?" He asked looking harder. "Oh my god. It is you!" He bit into his wrist and placed it over my mouth.

"Drink!" He said. I opened my mouth slowly and pressed my lips to his wrist. I sucked his blood till I was able to move.

"Cummon." He said picking me up and carrying me out towards the giant cement door.

"Damon! Hurry up Bonnie can't keep it open much longer!" A very familiar voice yelled.

He walked out with me clinging to his chest.

I looked over at the people who stood there in a circle looking at me. A girl who was obviously a Bennett witch stood there next to a girl... Katherine?

I jumped out of Damon's arms and pushed him on the ground, and ran as fast as I could at her. I slammed into her and pushed her on the ground. She screamed as she hit the ground.

"You bitch! You knew I was in there and you let me desiccate in that tomb for years!" I yelled at her.

I felt arms pulling on my waist and then someone started yelling.

"Annabel! She's not Katherine!!" Damon yelled.

"I'm not Katherine." She said in a low voice.

"Do not lie to me! She is to Katherine!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Are you Katherine?" I said compelling her.

"No." She said.

"Explain." I ordered them.

"We don't know..." Damon said softly.

I got off of her and stood up, and began rubbing my arm awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." I said softly looking down at the ground.

"It's okay, I get confused with Katherine a lot." she said rubbing herself off.

"No, I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry." I said looking at her.

"It's fine, anyways you've been locked up in a tomb for over a hundred years." Damon said walking up behind me. "Cummon I'll take you to our place."

I just nodded my head and he picked me up and carried me bridal style towards a weird machine.

"What is that?" I asked pointing towards a big red thing.

"A car."

"A car?" I asked copying his words.

"Yeah, this is going to be a lot for you to get used to." He said.

"Damon, what day is it today?" I asked.

"It's September 18th 2010."

My mouth fell open.

"I've been In there for over a hundred years!"

"Yep, you've sure missed a lot." He said laughing slightly.

He opened the cars door, or at least I think it's a door, and he set me down in it. He shut the door and went around to the other side and got in. Then he put a key in a hole and it roared to life I freaked out a little by this. Then I heard something really loud and annoying.

"What the hell is that!!" I yelled over it and covering my ears.

"Music!" He yelled back then turned a knob and it disappeared.

"That is not music! That is terrible!" I said taking my hands off of my ears.

"You'll get used to it." He laughed and then he made the car move. We began going really fast down a road and I began giggling like a mad person.

"What's so funny?" He asked looking over at me.

"This is fun!!" I said still laughing.

"Yeah. Well how about this?" He asked and then we went even faster.

I giggled even more.

Soon we slowed down and we pulled into a old looking house.

He pulled to a stop and the car died.

"Did it die?" I asked.

"Cars don't die." He laughed.

"I've been locked up in a tomb for over a hundred of years!! How would I know!" I said smacking his chest.

He got out of the car and came around to help me out. I slowly stood up not trusting my legs to fully support me. I stumbled a little then I got it. I slowly walked, with him supporting me slightly, towards the door. He let me go and then unlocked the door and walked in.

"Uhhhum." I coughed.

"What?" He asked.

"I can't come in."

"Oh yeah, come in." He said.

"Smarty." I laughed walking in.

"Hey sometimes I forget." He said.

"Hay is for horses." I said with a straight face.

"Wow, yeah this is gunna take a lot of work." he sighed then led me towards a living room.

"Ill got get you something to drink." He said walking down a hallway and through a door.

I looked around the room, the room was dark with red shades covering the windows, there were many bookshelves with books covering every inch of them.

He came back in the room with a large glass. He handed to me and I took it and drank it in a second.

"Better?" he asked.

"A lot." I said putting the glass on a table.

"Are you tired?"

"I've been sleeping for a hundred years, I think I'm good." I said jokingly.

"Okay well then let's go get you some clothes." He said pointing at me then heading towards the door.

"okay." I said following him.

IM sorry that's all for now.. Please comment

Or voteee

Please!!!

BTW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS DO NOT HELP MY A.D.D!! XD

Thanks for reading!! -JANELLEXOX(: