Chapter 23-BAP

im Sooo sorry for the long wait!!!

I've been incredibly busy lately! I'm sorry

Sooo heres the next chapter sorry if it's short! I'll try and update soon!

*Damon's POV*

After we called Bonnie and she came over to Elena's house we found out that Elijah was at the grill.

"Are you for real?" I said.

"Well come one let's get going." Stefan said.

Elena stood up and Stefan got a look on his face.

"Oh no your not coming we don't need another person getting killed." I said smugly.

"Plus you need to stay here with Jeremy he's probably really upset with him self." Stefan said.

"Fine." Elena said sitting back on the couch with Bonnie.

***

We walked into the grill and my eyes instantly fell on a man with brown hair and dark eyes, dressed in a nice suit. I knew it was Elijah.

I took a step towards him but my brother placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Damon, don't do anything stupid. We need to get Anna back." He said.

"Like I didn't know that." I said a hurt look flashing across my face for just a split second.

I headed towards Elijah and sat next to him in bar.

"Hello Damon." He said looking at me.

"Oh cut the crap where's Anna." I said angrily.

"How should I know? Arnt you her little body guard." He said looking confused.

"Some how I don't believe you." I said pulling a vervain needle out of my pocket and shoving it into his back.

he flinched slightly and grabbed the needle out of his back.

"I'm a hell of a lot older than you Damon. I have an immunity to vervain." He said sounding pissed. He stabbed my leg with the vervain needle and I groaned in pain.

"Where. Is. Anna." I said through clenched teeth.

"I told you I don't know. Why has she gone missing?" He asked the smug look on his face turning slightly into worry.

"Some on took her." I said pulling out my phone so he can here the recording of the persons voice.

"Damn." He muttered.

"What? Do you know this person?" I asked.

"Yes I do." He said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Klaus." He said.

*Anna's POV*

When I woke up the smell of smoke filled my nostrils. I opened my eyes to see fire really close to my body. I began to panic and trying to set myself free but I couldn't move. I heard a voice muttering something above me. I looked up seeing a young black woman standing above me muttering some witch voodoo.

"What are you doing!" I yelled at her.

"The curse needs to be broken." She said down to me.

I looked over to my left to see a woman with long brown curly hair. Her eyes were golden and had a slight tinge of black. She was rolling on the ground in pain. Next to her was something I dreaded looking at. Jenna.

Jenna laid on the ground withering in pain.

"Jenna!" I yelled at her.

"Anna?" She asked looking at me confused as ever.

"What's happening?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said looking up at the witch.

She walked over to the woman who was still rolling around screaming in pain.

"What did you do!?!" She yelled at the witch.

"I casted a spell to slow down the transformation it's a lot more painful." She said in a soft voice,

"Why are you doing this?" She asked before doubling over in agony.

"The curse must be broken." She stated.

"What curse?" I yelled.

"The sun and the moon curse." A man said walking towards us.

"Klaus." I said my eyes widening as I remembered what had happened.

"Hello, Annabell." He said smiling.

"Why do you need me?" I asked. "I'm not the doppleganger."

"Well see Elena, she is just to easy to get to she wouldn't be exciting, you on the other hand, have Damon." He said with a twisted smile.

"So you turned me human?" I asked.

"Mmmmhh yeah." He said laughing.

"How?" I asked.

"I have people." He said still smiling like the devil.

"This isn't going to work. I'm not Katherine I don't have her blood." I said scared for what he was planning.

"Oh I know I'm just joking with you. I'm waiting for the Salvatore brothers to come and bring me Elena they just haven't gotten to the part yet." he said laughing.

"Then why did you make me human?" I asked utterly confused.

"I need some one to test it on. I did some research, you have a werewolf-bloodline somewhere in you." He said.

I began to panic. He was going to turn me into a hybrid.