Chapter 13-Being A Pierce

Hey guys how was your new years? Mine was kinda crappy... Oh well got 364 days more!! Woohoo! Okay well I'm done chatting here's chapter 13 comments would be amazing!

(Chapter 13)

Damon's POV

I laid the dark, blood red, roses on the grave and I stepped back to look at the tomb stone which was surrounded by multicolored flowers.

A tear slowly trickled down my face.

I felt a cold breeze surround be as if Anna was watching me.

"Damon. It's okay I'm fine." Her voice echoed around me.

"I couldn't save you. It tore me to pieces watching you suffer." I whispered as the tears rolled down my face.

"I'm in a better place now." She whispered.

"Please, come back to me." I pleaded.

"I can't babe." she whispered.

"Yes you can!" I said turning around towards her voice.

Standing before me was Anna, but yet it wasn't her, she was a ghost.

"I can't baby." She said her cold white hands touching my face as if she was stroking it.

"Please." I said closing my eyes.

"On the count of five open your eyes." She whispered.

"One.....two.....three.....four.....five..." She whispered while the wind blew all around me.

----------

I lay in a chair Anna starring at me from the couch. She had her arms clutching her stomach and she had a bandage covering wound.

"Sorry, I wanted to know what you were dreaming about. You were saying my name." She said offering me a weak smile.

"It's fine." I smiled at her. "Do you want some more blood?"

"Sure." She smiled at he trying to sit up.

"No, no, no!" I said standing up and rushing over to her.

"Damon, I'm fine." She said but I could tell she was still in pain.

"Anna, you got stabbed in the stomach, cut with a knife soaked in vervain, and cursed by a witch, you are not fine!" I said staring straight into her eyes.

"Okay." She said softly.

"I'll be back." I said breaking eye contact and heading for the stairs.

"Kay." She said closing her eyes and relaxing on the pillows that supported her.

I walked down the stairs and opened the cooler to grab a bag. I grabbed two bags and closed the cooler but I stopped because I heard talking. The all of the sudden I heard a high pitched scream and I ran upstairs as fast as I could. Anna was in a corner, her knees pulled up to her chest, and she was covering her ears and screaming.

"Anna! Whats wrong?" I asked dropping down next to her and pulling her to my chest.

"Elijah." She sobbed into my chest.

-----------------

Ohh yay she's not dead! Sorry another cliffhanger... It makes it more dramatic.. Ya know? K comments would be amazing

-JanelleXoX-