Chapter 20- Being A Pierce

Chapter 20

*Damon's POV*

I woke up with Anna wrapped in my arms her tinny snores filling my ears.

"No.. No... Damon....." Anna cried.

"What? Anna? I’m right here."  I asked worried.

"No. Katherine..." She whispered.

"Anna! Wake up." I said shaking her slightly.

Then a blood curling scream escaped her mouth as if she was in pain.

"Anna!" I yelled shaking her harder.

"Wake up!" I yelled.

She moaned in pain as she clutched her stomach.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the person I knew who would probably knew what was going on.

"Bonnie?" I asked into the phone.

"I need you right now something is wrong with Anna!" I said into the phone.

"Okay." She said into the phone. "Can you bring her over to Elena's? Quickly?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll be over there in 3 minuets." I said before hanging up the phone and throwing it onto the bed.

I picked Anna and ran her bridal style to Elena's house. When I reached her house I flew the door open and ran and sat her down on the couch.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked.

"She started talking in her sleep and then she screamed and she won't wake up." I said running a hand through my hair as Bonnie inspected Anna.

Bonnie put her hand on her head and started mumbling some words that I couldn't understand and Anna began to scream.

"Whats happening!" I asked.

Bonnie kept saying words as Anna's screams got louder and louder.

"Bonnie!" I yelled.

Then it went silent....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What's wrong?" I asked Bonnie.

"I don't know I cant get through. Every time I try it causes her pain." She said.

We stood in Elena's kitchen with worried looks on everybody's faces. Anna was in the living room moaning in her sleep.

"I bet I know who did this. Elijah." I said.

"Elijah?" every one asked in unison.

"He came to talk to Anna yesterday then out of the blue he just left." I explained.

"Woah Woah Woah." Stefan said. "You mean Elijah as in the original?"

"Umm yes?" I said.

"What the hell are you doing talking with a original!? He could kill you both!" He yelled.

"He already killed Anna." I mumbled to my self.

"What?" Stefan asked.

"He killed Anna. He was the one who turned her." I said angrily.

Every one stood there with shocked looks on their faces.

"How do we get ahold of him?" Elena asked.

"You shouldn't do anything he said he need to keep you alive." I said.

"What?" Stefan asked pulling Elena into his chest.

"I don't know all he said is he needed info on Katherine and that he needed to keep her away from hurting Elena, then he told Anna about why he had turned her and then he left. Okay?" I said.

"Who's Katherine?" We heard a voice say.

"Jeremy?" Elena asked looking over at her brother who stood in the door with anger spread a crossed his face.

———————————

(I was gonna end it there but I thought I would be nice and continue with the chapter)

Elena looked at Stefan and they both nodded.

"Jeremy can I talk to you in private?" Elena asked.

"No. Tell me now. What's going on Anna is laying on the couch crying and your standing in here talking about some one trying to hurt you what the hell is going on Elena!" He yelled.

"Jer. You know all the stories we used to read when we were little? About vampires in mystic falls and witches and werewolf's?" Elena asked.

"Yeah. But what does it have to do with anything?" He asked angrily.

"All of those stories are real." Elena said.

Jeremy stood there with a look of disbelief a crossed his face.

"Yal are messin with me arnt you?" he asked.

"No Jeremy it's all true." Stefan said seriously.

"Damon and Stefan are vampires and I'm a witch." Bonnie said.

"For real?" Jeremy asked not believing us.

"Yes Jeremy." I said quietly.

"You can't tell any one Jeremy? You know that? They council will kill them." Elena asked.

He nodded his head then looked back into the living room.

"What's wrong with Anna?" He asked changing the subject.

"We don't know." I said.

All of the sudden a high pitched scream came from the living room and we all ran into the room to see Anna laying on the floor her eyes open wide.