Chapter 12-Being A Pierce

hi! Did I make you mad with that cliffhanger? I know my sister got mad she's been begging me to update so I decided what the heck so here u go!

(Chapter 12)

*Damon's POV*

I sat on the couch flipping through Stefan's Diaries. My phone began buzzing and I picked it up to reveal a text from Anna.

'Hey come meet me at the cemetery.'

'Kk be there in a few.' I texted back.

I stood up and threw the book on the table and grabbed my leather jacket.

-------

"Anna?" I yelled into the field of tomb stones.

I heard a muffled noise and headed towards it.

Anna stood tied up to a tree with cuts all over her face with duck tape over her mouth. She screamed through the tape and shook her head. I stepped towards her but she let out another muffled scream and she fell to the ground.

"Careful Damon, step to close and she dies." A voice said.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." I said as Katherine stepped out from behind a tree.

"Well it's nice to see you too." She said sarcastically, flashing me a smile.

I stepped closer and Anna screamed again.

"What are you doing! She's you're sister!" I yelled at her.

"Yeah, I know." She said looking at her.

I couldn't bear to hear Anna scream anymore. It was making me weak.

"Stop it!!" I yelled at Katherine dropping to my knees.

"Make me." She said.

That's it. I ran at her, my body full of rage. I hit her and we fell to the ground but she pushed me off of her and I went flying into a tree.

"I'm older than you Damon, and stronger." She said as she walked over to Anna.

"You knew she was in the tomb didn't you?!?" I yelled at her as I stumbled to get on my feet.

"Of corse I did." She laughed at me.

"You b!tch!" I spat at her.

"Uhhh uhhh uhhh." She said wagging her finger at me. "It's not polite to call people names." She said picking up a stick off the ground and

breaking it in half.

"Don't. You. Dare." I spat.

"Oh Cummon Damon, do you really love her?" She asked. "Or do you love me?" She asked twirling the stick with her fingers.

"You compelled me Katherine, our love was never real." I said standing up.

"Of corse it was real Damon, you love me." She said walking closer to me.

"I would never love you, a self centered, narcotic, b!tch." I spat at her.

She gave me a smile and ran at Anna and rammed the stake into Anna's stomach and she screamed out in pain. I ran at Katherine but she was gone...

--------------

Oppsyy nother cliffhanger... Sorry lol!

Comment... vote

JAnelle xox