Chapter 16-Being A Pierce

I'm sorry I'm over due!! I've been busy! I know it every bodys excuses but I don't get home from school till around 6-8 then I have to shower, do hw, and what ever I have to do also in 2 hours because If I dont go to sleep by 10 I'm cranky!!! Lol i was at A Science Olympaid competition Friday and Saturday so I couldn't upload untill now.. Sorry I don't have a nother competition for a while so I'll try and keep u updated... Sorry if it doesn't happen!! Soo yeah lol here's the chapter (I get it it's kindah short but it's something? Right?)

(Chapter 16)

I woke up screaming. A dark figure flew it of my room and into the hallway.

"Anna!" Stefan yelled running into my room. "What's wrong?"

I put my finger up to my lips and pointed to my ear and then to the wall. He gave me a puzzled look but then nodded his head. I pushed my legs off the bed and stood up I walked to my dresser and grabbed a stake that I kept there just in case. I ran silently into the hallways and Stefan followed me. I listened closely and heard a gush of wind head for the stairs. I ran towards it and tackled it down the stairs. We fell down the stairs and on to the hard wood floor below. I bared my teeth at them as they did the same.

"Steven?" I asked looking at their face.

"Annabell?" He asked. "Holly crap! You're alive!" He yelled pulling me into a bear hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard that some one spotted Katherine, I thought maybe she'd be here." He said.

"Oh." I said looking over at Stefan who just stared at us wide eyed.

"You do know your only in your underwear right?" He asked shyly.

"Oh crap!" I panicked as I looked down at my body. I was in my black sports bra and some navy blue shorts.

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Damon staring at us laying on the floor Steven laying over me. He looked so pissed he turned around and slammed the door closed.

"Sh!t! Damon!" I yelled pushing Steven off of me and running out the door after him.

"Damon!" I yelled at him.

He punched a tree and it snapped in half and fell to the ground.

"Damon it's not what it looked like!" I yelled at him.

"Gosh Anna! You're just like your sister! Going around screwing every man she lays eyes on!" He yelled.

Those words stopped me in my tracks. I could feel the tears build up behind my eyes that threatened to spill.

"I am not Katherine!" I shakily said and ran into the woods.