Chapter 8- Being A Pierce

Ohh my goodness guys im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! i havent updated in a while! SORRYY im busyyy! welll i thought id give you a Christmas present!! CHAPTER 8!!! its 5 pages on word so i hope it will make up from my absence uploads... im going hunting this week so i dunno if ill be able to upload the rest of the week... ill try and upload before the year ends... lol ok so enough blabbling here yewww goo!

Chapter 8!!

****

"So I can use this telephone to call and text message people?" I asked again holding the telephone in my hand.

"Yeah, but most people say text not text message, and it's a cell phone." He laughed.

"Sorry! I'm a little new at this." I said dramatically.

"I know, I know! Do you want to work on your talking skills?" He asked.

"What wrong with my talking?" I asked laughing.

"It's a little, old fashioned." He said laughing at the last part.

"Okay, where do we begin?" I asked laying on the floor next to the couch.

"Firstly, americans are not very polite, no one is proper, secondly, we use a lot of slang." He said.

"Slang?" I questioned.

"Yeah like, Yal, commin, stuff like that." He explained.

"Okay." I said being a little confused.

"Oh and we use a lot of expressions." He added.

"Expressions." I said copying his words.

"Yeah, like i might say hey hit the lights, meaning will you turn the lights off, or like, cummon give me a break, meaning you're kidding me, again, kind of thing."

"Okay, I kindah get it. Was that good? Kindah?" I said nervously but then laughing at myself.

"Yeah." He said laughing.

I turned the phone over in my hand looking at the screen.

"Hey I'm hungry, will you get me something to eat?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah." He said standing up. Mumbling to himself how I was going to end up drinking his whole stash.

"Oh give me a break I've been in a tomb for a hundred of years, you'd be hungry too!" I yelled at him.

When he walked out of the room I got up and walked over to the desk that had a bunch of drinks on it. I took a glass and poured a light yellow liquid into it. I smelt it and then took a sip. I shook my head back and forth because it had a strong kick to it. I looked down at the table that had a picture labeled 1862 on the bottom corner. I picked up the picture and looked at it. It Was Katherine's picture. I set the picture down then drank the rest of the alcohol.

"Hey so all I could find was O, I hope that's ok." Damon said walking into the room.

"That's fine." I said looking over my shoulder at him. "So what's with this Elena girl?" I asked.

"I have a theory." He said handing me the blood bag.

"What's that?" I asked ripping the bag open and taking a sip.

"Katherine had a baby, no one knew of it, that baby had a baby, and it was Elena, who is Katherine's dopleganger." He said pouring himself a drink.

"Katherine was banished because of her baby." I pointed out.

"I knew it!" He kinda yelled pumping his fist in the air.

I just stared at him and laughed.

All of the sudden we heard a knock at the door, I listened closely and hear a female voice talking to something about vampires. He walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a blonde haired woman dressed in a black with a badge and a gun at her hip.