I found you

I woke up hyperventilating. I couldn't move at all. I was tied to a chair. 

"Shhhh calm down." the man said walking in from the other room. My heart dropped. I know this place. 

"What did you do to them?" I screamed but he just pulled a chair in front of me and smiled.Tears spilled from my eyes soaking my cheeks.  He was in MY house. I didn't see my family but there's no way he could've got in without the key. I kept screaming straining against the restraints. He just watched not saying a word. Staring at me with his marble eyes. 

After a while I stopped moving and he finally got up. "Want to see your family?" he asked and I nodded. He stood up and walked behind me, pulling the chair backward into the main basement room. My mom was tied to a post and my sister was unconscious on the couch. My mom's leg was bleeding a knife in her leg. Dad wasn't home yet and probably still at work. Please hurry up and save us.

"Mom!" I said and she mumbled back not able to talk due to the tape over her mouth. Anger boiled my blood. My eyes darkened and I turned to the killer.

 "I am going to kill you when I get out of here." I said. His eyes brightened up and he smiled. He took his phone out and pointed the camera at me till it made a click then he took a photo of my mom and sister. 

"Look don't you guys look so happy?" I saw myself in the picture, I had blood running down my head and my left eye was black. It made me aware of my pounding headache. 

"What's your fathers number?" He asked. I stayed silent and turned my head away from him."I guess I'll have to asked the little one" He stalked over to my sisters unconscious body and shook her.

"Don't touch her you bastard!" her eyes fluttered open and she started screaming. "I'll give you it just leave her alone! Stop!" He looked at me and made a 'what  is it' kind of face. I told him the number and he went texting away. "Go to your mum little one before the wolf gets you." he said to my sister.

My mother has red hair and blue eyes and my father has black hair and green eyes. My sister was like a copy of my mom and I was a copy of my dad. We were very different from our parents though. I had an older brother blake; he had black hair and blue eyes. He left two years ago to go to college in New York. He said a big city needed a big police force to protect it. Me and Blake never got along but he got along with my sister Ezra. 

The killer started laughing at his phone. His laugh was light and giddy. It surprised me that he could sound so human. Then again I wondered what makes a killer laugh. He started rummaging  through the drawers until he found a saw. I started getting anxious looking at him hold a weapon. Ezra was by mom hugging her.

"How'd you find me?" I asked and he held up my backpack.

"You left this and your phone. I went through your phone found your moms number and offered to return it." he said bluntly. Dumb. I'm so dumb. How could I forget to grab it. It scared me that he could change in an instant.

The garage doors suddenly opened and my dads car pulled in. The killer went to Ezra and yanked her up and held her by the neck. She didn't fight him but squealed from the shock. As my dad slowly got out of the car the killer tossed his head to the garage door. My dad  nodded and hit the button on the wall to close it. He was red faced and sweating. Worry was written all over his face. I had never seen my dad like this before. He was a tough guy. 

"Nice of you to join us Charles."

"What do you want? Money? I'll give you anything just leave my family alone."

"You'll give me anything?" he asked and my dad shook his head yes.

"Okay then give me your son." my dads eyes widened 

"No, not my family."

"Fine" the killer tossed my sister to my dad and walked towards me. He raised the saw up above my head. This is the end  I thought. But before he swung to saw at me my dad ran to grab the killer. That was the wrong move. The killer knew he would do this and turned around as a swung the saw. Suddenly at my knees my father fell. Blood gushed from his neck, spraying on me. Adrenaline filled the killer and he went into a frenzy. He kneeled down on top of my dad and sliced open his chest. 

"No! No! Stopppp!" I yelled. My sister screamed and passed out and my mother started crying. I closed my eyes and the killer stopped. He squeezed my face with his bloody hands. My dads blood on his hands. My dad is dead. 

"Open your eyes and watch arius! Take blame for it! It was because of you that he is dead!" I kept my eyes shut "Fine then you deserve this." He pulled down the hem of my shirt and bit me till I bled. Pain flooded into my system someone. please. please save me.

He let go of me and his mouth was bloody. He licked his lips." You going to listen now or do I have to kill someone else." I shook my head yes. "I can't hear you." he said in my ear.

"I'll keep my eyes open." I said and he smiled.

He got back on his knees and kept on slicing at the corpse. My dad died long before but he just kept slicing at him. I'm so sorry dad.