Chase

Victim P.O.V.

Adrenaline flooded my veins as I ran throughout the dark forest.This can't be real I thought to myself. But the pain in my arm told a different story. Who was the person after me and why of all people did he choose me? I was beyond scared. How do you even get away from a person like this?

I don't know how long it took but I soon came across a fence. I grasped the fence pulling myself over it. On the other side of the fence I goaned from the pain. I heard music in the distance. People are close by. I can get help. I pulled the remaining of my strength up and started fast walking. I can do this. I can reach them and get help- I'll be free. I saw and entrance between two buildings. I was walking through the alley and was so relieved. It's just right there. The music was so much louder now. I walked faster and was at the end of the alley. Suddenly I was on the ground.
THUD CRACK THUD
Blood rolled down my face.

I was being pulled farther and farther away from safety. I was so helpless and weak.

The man took a deep breath "Wow you left a very messy trail behind" he said chuckling.

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

Killers P.O.V.

"Wow you left a messy trail behind" I said chuckling . It was laying on its stomach and wasn't moving.
"I win, wasn't that fun?"
There was no answer. I turned it to lay on its back and stomped on its hand. "Answer me!" I yelled. It started to yell but I put my hand over its mouth. "Sh it's okay. Everyone looses at games every once in awhile. If it makes you feel better you lasted longer than the last toy." I smiled at it. I am such a generous person. I take care of all my toys. I took rope out of my pocket but then it bit me. "Ouch! That hurt." I punched it three times in the face. "IT'S JUST A GAME. STOP GETTING SO SNOBBY OVER IT."
"Please stop... I don't want to do this anymore." I looked away from it and was so upset. Im gonna loose another toy. What am I gonna play with? "Okay, fine we won't play anymore."

It looked surprised "Since I had fun, I'll make sure you leave the game quickly but I did win so after you're gone I'll play for a bit longer, okay" I said smiling. I took a knife out of my pants and it moved underneath me, wiggling trying to get away. "No no no no no no no" it screamed as I jammed my knife in the top of its head.

🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

Hey there manovic here. Sorry for not updating in awhile, I had job things to do. To make up for it I made this chapter a bit longer. Tell me how you like it so far and don't forget to show some love and like & comment. Byyyeee have a beautiful day.