Prologue

Text copyright © LenaManovic ™ 2016-
Illustration copyright © ChristianHopkins ™
The moral of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, wheather or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below.

LenaManovic.45@gmail.com

The man in the black clothes held the little girl in his arms, a knife to her small pale throat. She wasn't moving, she had passed out during all of the commotion.

The commotion being what used to be their father laying on the floor, with a pool of blood forming under its slump carved up corpse. He now resembled shredded paper than a human. His mom was propped up against the wall , her hands and feet tied, her leg was bleeding from being stabbed in the leg, maybe to keep her from getting up.

The man, the six year old girl, the mom and the cause of this commotion, the 15 year old boy with short black hair. The boy was tied to the chair and had no way to stop anything from happening. All he could do was glare, shout insults and pray he wouldn't do anything to his sister and mom.

It was all his fault he thought to himself, if only he told the cops of what he saw instead of waiting. Then-then this wouldn't have happened. The serial killer looked up at the boy and smiled an evil grin.

"I love that look in your eyes" he chuckled , Then clapped his hands together cheerfully "Oh i've just thought of a wonderful game" he started laughing uncontrollably. He walked to the boy this time with a serious voice he said.

"You seen what I've done... If you win i'll never come after your family again, if you lose you come with me.Stay with me and if you ever try to run away, I'll hang (what's left) your families life above your head, literally one every time you mess up, Are you willing to play?"

Hey manovic here!! This is my first horror/mystery book comment what you think so far, i'd also appreciate it if you could vote too. Have a good day everyone!