Innocent magician arius grady

"Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for Arius Grady the starlight magician!" The announcer belted.
Arius walked through the door and scattered applauses erupted around him. He often did small performances for the people at nursing homes. He liked making them smile.
"Thank you. Thank you everyone. Tonight's performance is going to be all about illusions so pay close attention, don't blink or breathe. For you might miss something extraordinary." He said and with a snap of his fingers a bouquet of flowers appeared. He walked slowly, to an old woman whose hair looked like cotton balls, and handed her the flowers. She smiled brightly as she received them. He walked back to where he was originally standing and the show began. 

He stood in the center of the stage next to a big black box that had a red rim. He snapped his fingers and silver sparks erupted from his finger tips. The lights suddenly switched off and the crowd gasped as a beautiful blonde girl appeared out of thin air.

"Let me introduce my lovely assistant, Darlene Shade" she took a swooping bow and smiled. She had been performing with Arius for three years. They met through Arius dad. She was co-workers with him at a printing company. She always had love for magic and when Carl spoke about his brilliant son who did fascinating magic tricks she knew she had to meet him. 

 " If you would please step in the box." she nodded and took my hand for show. The truth was that she knew this act in and out. Every single step was burned into her head and she now performed it like clockwork. Out of everyone she was the most confident. Arius nodded to her as he shut the door with a thump.