꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part Two ꒱

Start from the beginning

"I prefer people to call Q. You're in my house and I was the one that brought you here because you fell unconscious last night." 

I was going to introduce myself but just as I was about to start she continued.

"You don't need to introduce yourself since I have a slight hint of who you are. At the age of 5, you made a discovery about a new organ hiding inside our human body and made a breakthrough medical discovery. At the age of 10, you aced all surgeries without any mistake, and all of the patients became 100% healthy after your rescue. Things were peaceful until one week ago, you found out that your dad had a brain tumour and needed to pursue surgery."

"How do you-"

"You attempted the surgery but unfortunately, the surgery was a huge failure. You became guilty because of it and ended up drinking alcohol hoping that you could die by having liver cancer, and when you became drank, you didn't return home because you didn't want to see your stepmom and stepsister. The pitiful young, you didn't have any place to go and ended up staying on the street. Am I right? Mr.Zhang YiXing. Or should I call you, Lay?"

I was baffled but everything she had said was absolutely correct. 

"Wh-who are you?" My face started to heat up a little from nervousness.

The corners of her mouth lifted up, "I told you, you can call me Q. Ah, you should know about POKER since you work at SM hospital." Noticing my frowning expression she reassured me and said, "Don't be so tense man, there's nothing to be scared of. I won't harm you, I just wanted to ask you this question. Do you want to join POKER?"

At that moment, a pretty-faced man entered the picture as he entered this room.

"Q, you can't be seen-"

"It's fine. I've made my choice and discussed it with K yesterday. He said that he was ok with it so it's all good." Q cut the man that I assume is Jin, off.

But... Who is this so-called K?

"So... would you like to join?" She looked at me sincerely and asked once again.

I gave it a thought and decided to give it a go.

"I'll join with one condition..."

"And that is?"Q asked patiently looking into my eyes. 

"Find a way to make my stepmom and stepsister get out of my house."

As soon as I finished my sentence, Jin got furious.

"You think that this is a joke? We didn't ask you to join for this an-"

"Jin!" Q stopped the man from spitting any more words. "We can do that for you but may I know why?" 

"Well, my stepmother married my dad for his money. She's been waiting for him to die to earn all his tenure. As for my stepsister, she's just a spoilt brat that uses money like water, she just wastes money on stupid things. I don't want my dad's sweat and blood to go to waste. So, I hope that you could get them out of my place. As for the money, you could just donate them all to a random orphanage." I explained my reasons hoping for her to understand.

"Welp, that's some serious Korean drama going on in your family! Anyways, surely we'd get rid of them. But first... we need you to play dead." Her lips formed a smirk.

[ A DAY LATER]

Back to Q's POV 

"Guinness Doctor Zhang Yi Xing, also known as doctor Lay has unfortunately died at the young age of 17 after the death of his father. His family members which are known as Mrs.Zhang Ma and Miss Zhang Mei have cut all ties with him and therefore all the money that belongs to the Zhang family will all go to SH**P orphanage according to Mr.Zhang Ba's death notes... blah blah blah" the news radio was playing in the background and Q was having dinner with Lay.

"So, you happy with this?" I eyed him across the table.

"Yes, I am. I'm officially joining POKER ."

I smiled widely and put my spoon down beside the plates.

"OK then, I hereby announce that Mr.Zhang Yi Xing is dead and reborn with a new identity by 'Life', code name, L.

Zhang Yi Xing is dead and reborn with a new identity by 'Life', code name, L

*Agent L would now be responsible for the organization's health.

According to the organization's traditions, he will have an extra code name 'N' Until a new member comes into the organization."

>A/J-Please ignore the 'surgeon'.I just really like this fan art and thought that it would be suitable for the story.

"Now that my job is done, I am going to sleep. BYE BYE!!" I hurriedly ran off, upstairs to my bedroom.

No One's POV

"Sigh, Q left me with all the plates again...Wait...Lay you were given the codename 'N' right?"Jin.

"Yea that's right, "Lay answered with a puzzled face.

"OHOHOHO that mean's that I get too lazy off. Yas!! Agent L, I entrust this important matter to you then."Jin pat Lay on the shoulder and ran off leaving Lay with all the dishes on the table.

A/N Codename'N'-Is a tradition that Q brought back from prison. 'N' stands for the Newcomer agents. Agents that don't have codenames gets the privilege to boss the newcomer and bully them and they can't fight back until the codename is taken off. 

"What? A group of girls managed to go into the 'Garden ' and came out unhurt? They get to enter the 'Garden' whenever they want?" A group of girls gossiped as they observed a photo that printed Q, Lisa, and Jennie on it.

"Yes, that's right Sunbae. We actually know her...she is known as Q and she came to this school with a scholarship."Red velvet said facing towards the girls which were seated in the dark corner where the light can't reach.

Sunbae- Means senior in Korean

"What a cocky b*tch! Us as seniors haven't even gone, and yet they dare to go before us! " One of the girls stood up from her chair and banged her fist against the table. The fire was already visible in her eyes, there's nothing she can't burn down.

"Yeah, you've got our permission to go and find a group of people to beat the crap out of those girls. I don't want to hear anything about them getting in the 'Garden' ever again! We can't make the same mistake as last time." Another girl ordered as she crushed the photo in her hand and threw it on the floor.

-To be Continued-