{25} The Prince and The Bakers Daughter ~ Rantaro Amami x Fem! Reader

Start from the beginning

For personal reasons I blurred out my real name since I'm not comfortable with sharing that here even though some people do know it, I just ask those people to use my nickname when referring to me since I don't like being called my real name on social media. Hope you understand!! However I have left my nickname since I do go by that name in my personal life as well. ^^

Now here's today's Qotd!!
Qotd: What are your two favorite classes in school? (Not including core classes like History, maths, science, and English.)

My answer: As I stated I had gotten chorus and art in my class ring so they are my favorites! Despite placing 21st out of 20 open spots for Districts I still love chorus! I will be attending County Chorus however (which isn't a competition) so I plan to share some photos of my experience if I remember to!!I didn't take many photos at districts so I won't post those, but I will say the venue was beautiful.

Now for the one shot!!

Requested by: AribaRao

Started: 10/16/17
Finished & Published: 10/18/17

Enjoy!! (It's gonna be a long one so grab a drink and a snack if you already don't have one. Oh and possibly tissues also!! You'll need it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had always dreamed of having a prince in shinning armor ever since you were a little girl, but you knew you would never have one. You grew up the Bakery Owners daughter and you were always busy attending to the bakery since your mother became sickly and your father had passed away when you were only a child, leaving the bakery to you to run. But you didn't mind since you met many new people by yourself. When the bakery wasn't busy you were either sewing or writing fairy tales since that's what you found as an escape from reality and from the harsh judgment of some customers that you might face. During those slow hours you would imagine what your prince looked like. He always looked the same, but you found him much more attractive every time you met him. No he wasn't the typical prince with blonde hair and blue eyes or even brown hair and brown eyes, he was a prince with matcha colored hair and eyes. He was your ideal prince and you longed for a prince like him, but you knew he would never show up. Or that's what your mind always told you. You never expected the day a boy with the same exact traits you had always daydreamed of would actually show up in your mother's bakery.

---

"Excuse me is this (Mother's name)'s Bakery?" You heard the bell on the top of the door ring and a male's voice call out as you quickly shut your notebook that you were keeping your story that you were writing in and looked up to meet with the other boys eyes. Your eyes widened as you realized the boy who had just walked in matched the description of your prince you had dreamed of. He had the same matcha colored hair and eyes, but he was dressed in commoner clothing rather than princely attire. He still looked exactly like your prince despite the differences in clothing appearance. After you realized he was actually standing there, you gathered your posture back up and greeted him accordingly.

"Ah yes it is! She is currently in the back making more pastries, but feel free to check out our selection in the case next to the counter and I'd be happy to assist you in whatever it is you might be planning on buying." You responded as he gave you a happy grin and walked over to the display case that was set up right next to the counter and looked inside of it.