you need saving too

***EDIT COMPLETE. Let me know if you see any mistakes!****
Keegan POV

I laid there not knowing what to do. After Caleb forcibly injected me, I felt paralyzed but awake. I watched as he walked out of the room.

Eventually the drugs really kicked in and it knocked me out. I don't know how long I was out, but I was woken up from shouting and things breaking.

Soon the door swung open and this huge man walked in. I noticed his face and remembered him from the airport. The guy Jason was talking to. Caleb ended up walking into the room and looking at me and to the guy.

"So, this is where you guys hid her" The man said, and Caleb just nodded his head. "Ok good we have to make sure she's out of sight" He said before walking towards me. He grabbed me up in his strong arms and just then 3 other men came in.

"I'm sorry Caleb" the guy whispered. "I know man" He said as the other men began to beat him. They weren't letting up and I tried my hardest to talk but I just couldn't get anything out. "That's enough guys let's go" The man said carrying me.

Next thing you know I'm in the car with this Candice bitch, but I couldn't do or say much still. IT seemed like everything was happening so fast and I couldn't keep up. "Nice to see you again sweetie" I heard her say.

I really wanted to give her a piece of my mind but at this moment I couldn't. I could slowly feel myself getting control of my body, but it wasn't happening fast enough. The huge man sat in the car with us as he watched me.

Then I heard something that sounded like cars colliding. It was happening repeatedly. I was able to sit up and look at the window when we finally stopped. I saw Jason stepping out of the car. He was the exact person I wanted to see.

I wanted him to save me and take me home. I wanted him to tell me everything was alright. Then that's when he was struck. I felt like I was feeling his pain. "No" I said disoriented. "St... op" I said trying to get my words out.

That's when they made him fall to the ground and began beating him. I hit the window hard surprising myself. "Stop!" I yelled but it didn't seem to resonate. Finally with all my strength and adrenaline I pushed the door open.

"Stop. You're going to kill him" I said stumbling towards them, but I was held back. He looked up at me as he took the beating. At this point I was in tears. It was bad enough I was in pain but to see him like this it drove me mad.

Finally they stopped and I made sure he was ok. He was just as surprised as I was seeing me here. Finally Candice separated us and took us to wherever she was taking us. There wasn't much talk in the car.

She just looked angry and bitter and I couldn't see what the fuss was all about. She was just an evil ass bitter woman. "Stop looking at me like that Keegan" She said with a smile on her face. "What is your fucking problem?" I asked. I was curious to know.

"You wanna know what my fucking problem is?" She questioned as her face hardened and she began furious. "I bet you wanna know my fucking problem Keegan. It's you! You're my fucking problem" She said getting in my face.

"Bitch, I don't even know you. You don't even know me. You're just upset that Jason chose me over you, and I can see why. You're a fucking crazy bitch" I said angrily. She just looked up at me and smiled. She moved so quick I didn't even realize what was happening, but she pistol whipped me and everything went black. "Bitch" she whispered before I was completely out.

Moments later I was in a dark room. No longer was I in a comfortable bed like the first times I was abducted but I was on a concrete floor. I felt lightheaded because the bitch hit me over the top of the head. I knew there was blood there.