just let me go

media above- Isaac

***Edit Complete*** Let me know if you see any errors*

Jason P.O.V

It had been a few days after the incident with Caleb

It had been a few days after the incident with Caleb. I didn't understand where all of this was coming from. Caleb was real cool and I didn't know what possessed him to put his hands on Keegan. Sure she wasn't like the other girls but she didn't do anything to anybody.

We've been searching high and low for him but he seems like he just disappeared from the face of the Earth. As of Keegan right now. My love bug hasn't uttered a word to me. She won't even let me see her at this point.

My love bug had completely shut me out and I couldn't understand why. I knew that I was being selfish keeping her here after the incident but I wasn't ready to let go.

"Isaac what should I do?" I questioned him as he walked into my office. I was attached to Keegan more than ever I just wanted things to be right. "I don't know Jason. Maybe you just gotta let her go. Give her a break. I mean we dragged her into this. It would have never happened if we would have left her alone" he said honestly.

"I know that Isaac but I can't do that. I'm not done with her" I said possessively. I knew I had to let her go soon but on my terms no one else's. "Just go talk to her. You've let her lock you out of your room for the last few days" "Maybe you're right" I said getting up from my desk.

I headed to my room and just knowing she had been in there and sleeping in my bed made me happy. On the other hand the incident that took place between Caleb and Keegan didn't sit well with me. 

"Keegan. Open the door please" I said knocking lightly. "No." I heard her small voice on the other side of the door. It was hard to get her to talk and Lindsey seemed to be the only person who she allowed into my bedroom.

She didn't even allow me entry into my own bedroom. "I'm coming in" I said turning the knob and the door was locked. I pulled the key from my pocket and opened the door. "Love bug" I said as I saw her with her back to me at the window.

She was beautiful and although her mood was down she kept up with her appearance

She was beautiful and although her mood was down she kept up with her appearance. I loved everything about her from the way she walked, talked, worked. I just loved it all. Her smile, her voice, and her smell.