never ending problems

***Edit Complete***

The next morning I felt like a complete idiot. I mean I didn't have sex with him but still. I could have had more of a backbone and told his ass no and get the hell away from me but I was weak. I shouldn't be this weak.

I woke up and he had me cuddled up against him. His hard chest was pressed against my back and his strong arms holding me possessively. I could feel his light breathing and his lips grazing my neck. Then as if something went off in his head he sat up quickly out of his sleep.

I pretended to be sleep while he hopped out of the bed and went into the bathroom. His back muscles flexed as I watched him in the bathroom.  I'm such a creep. Maybe even pervert. I watched as he threw water on his face like in the commercials just looking all types of handsome. 

I saw him smirk in the mirror and clear his throat. "I know you're not sleeping Keegan" He said as he side eyed me. He let his boxer fall to the ground and my eyes widened. I didn't mean to stare but he was looking even sexier in all his naked glory. Look away. Look away!

He stepped into the shower turning it on. "You can join me you know?" He said sticking his head out of the shower. I rolled my eyes as he shut the shower door. I sat contemplating on what I should do and I decided against it. I just laid in my torn up dress with no panties.

I really liked this dress and why this man felt the need to rip it is something I couldn't figure out. I mean it was hella sexy when it happened but now. I mean it was a mess from wine and food but it was salvageable before he went and tore it up.

I sat up hugging the covers to my body. "What the hell am I going to do today?" I whispered to myself as I ran my fingers through my tangled hair.I threw the covers off of me and further examined my dress. I also saw that there were little bite marks on my thighs and inner thighs.

Just looking at it made me have flashbacks to last night. He seemed to always have me wanting more, even when I tried my hardest to deny him. I heard the shower being turned off and I quickly pulled the cover back over my exposed body. Just then I heard a knock at the door.

"Coming in" Lindsey said walking in and smiling at me. "How are you?" She asked about to sit on the bed. "Lindsey wait" I said just as Jason was walking out in just a towel and shower wet hair.

Lindsey began to cough uncontrollably. "Oh well. I'll see you later" She said trying to hurry out. "Don't leave me here" I said hopping out of the bed forgetting that I too was exposed.

"Keegan" Lindsey yelled when she saw what I wearing or wasn't wearing. I hopped back into the bed and covered up.

She gave me a sly look before darting out the cabin. "Now look what you did" I said throwing myself back into the pillows. "What did I do?" He questioned as he hopped on top of me with the towel still wrapped around him.

I don't know what it was about him that always left my breathless. Even from the first day I got here I was breathless at the sight of him. "Look Keegan. I'm sorry for acting like an ass yesterday. My job had me on edge and I shouldn't have treated you that way" He said pecking my lips multiple time.

I don't know why I just couldn't find myself to kiss him back. He began feathering kisses on my neck and the collar bone. I couldn't resist the low moan that escaped my mouth. He moved his lips back to my mouth and kissed me deeply.

This time I responded to his kiss. Returning the feverish kiss he was giving. I could feel myself pooling in between my legs as he bit my shoulder lightly. I whimpered a little while releasing a moan. Stupid. Stupid. Girl.

"Sorry Keegan but I have to go" He said pecking my lips again. He got off of me and began to pull on his t shirt and jeans. "Where you going?" I asked curiously. "Work" He said about to walk out and do his thing.