hands off

***Edit Completed*** Don't hesitate to point out any errors. 

media--->Isaac

The next morning I woke up in a good mood. Then it hit me he tried to get me to submit and beg for his touch but I wasn't that weak. I didn't want to be under his thumb. He'd have to work much harder!

In my nightgown I went to look for him.I was beyond pissed. He had basically forced himself onto me last night after he basically promised he wouldn't do that. I pushed the doors open with all my strength and they hit the wall. There he stood in all his glory and I marched in.

He quickly turned to look at me with  shock on his face. I walked right up to him and all of a sudden I forgot what I wanted to say. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought him down to my level. "You... You tried it last night! You promised!" I said lowly.

It seemed like my breath was caught in my throat. "Keegan. If you wanted more all you had to do was ask" he said as his lips began to form into a smirk. I didn't realize my chest was heaving up and down. "You know love bug. You should really put on some clothes. My guest are staring" he whispered to me.

Guest!? I turned around and two men were sitting there staring at me and the scene that unfolded. "I'm sorry" I said as I rushed out of the study. I was so stupid. I was freaking embarrassed to say the least. "Looking good KJ" I heard Isaac say behind me as I passed him by.

"Pervert. Show me to my room please" I said. I still always managed to get lost. "My pleasure". he laughed shaking his head. Later that evening I was in more appropriate clothing and walking in the backyard. I was currently in the gardens.

It was huge. Easy to get lost in time and that was what I did. I wandered off and even found this little house like cabin in the back. It was cozy and it had a great view. I sat there and took some time to think. I wasn't being mistreated here but this wasn't my home.

I missed my restaurant, my family, my life, and my employees. I was so into my thoughts I didn't hear anybody come in."I was looking all over for you Keegan" His deep voice said. "Well you've found me" I said not looking at him.

"Mind if I sit" "I do but that won't stop you from sitting here will it?" I questioned and just like I expected he sat down. He said nothing for a little while. I got up and was pulled back down. "Don't touch me".

"Last time I checked Keegan I could touch" He said smiling at me. "The deal was if I begged you to touch you me you could touch me but you broke that deal and promise yesterday when you forced yourself onto me." I said trying to snatch away from him.

His grip didn't let up. He snatched me forward and kissed my lips. With all my strength I pulled back and slapped him. My eyes widened and then I rolled my eyes at him. "That was a pretty good hit Keegan" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me onto him lap.

I struggled to get up for a while. "You might as well stop fighting. I've got a pretty good grip" He said kissing my ear. After a little more fight I just gave in and sat on his lap. "There much better" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

Every time this man touched me I felt sparks on my skin. My body warming from the inside out. "You know love bug you should let me hold you more often" He said as his fingers grazed my collar bone sending shivers down my spine.

"You would enjoy it. Me not so much" I said plainly. Lying to myself knowing that this man's touch drives me crazy. "What's your name?" I asked for the hundredth time I've been here. "Sir" He said as he kissed my exposed shoulder.

I jumped off his lap quickly not wanting to be turned on by this man any longer. "Ok. Well Sir if you don't mind I'm going into the house" I said walking away without giving him a chance to really answer. I just heard him chuckling.

Finally making it back to the house I had cleaned up and ate some dinner with Lindsey in her room. I never knew anybody else really lived here. "So what's the deal with you KJ" Lindsey said stuffing her mouth with the pasta she had made.

"What do you mean?" I said taking a drink from my water. "Well what was your life like before this?" She asked. "Well to be honest it was great. I own my own chains of restaurants. I have a great family. Mom and dad are lawyers and busy." I said going on and on about my family and friends.

I was always excited to talk about them and I missed them. I didn't have any communication with the outside world here and it was hard. "Enough about me. What was life like before you came here" I asked and she rambled on just like I did.

She told me about her family and how they left her for dead. That's when Isaac and Caleb found her and she was barely alive. Apparently she was beaten by her father so bad and left barely alive. The family fled because they were in some bad business with the wrong people and shit finally hit the fan.

"Caleb found be and Isaac made the decision to bring me back here where I recovered and they found something for me to do in this big house." She said smiling a little. She went on to tell me about how her and Isaac started talking to making love and all of that. "Ok ok" I said as she was getting into the details of her sex life with Isaac.

"Too much?" She questioned smiling at me. "Entirely more than I can take" I said laughing. We ended up talking about a lot of stuff. We were in the middle of a movie when Isaac busted in. "Babe. Let's make this quick before Ja..." He said before turning around and realizing I was here.

"Oh Keegan" He said nervous. "It's cool. It's cool. I'll go" I said standing up. "No, Keegan we're kind of having a girls night" Lindsey said although the excitement to see him was clearly in her eyes.

"I'm tired. We can do this again another time" I said faking a yawn and walking out. "Night love birds. Be good" I said closing the door.

Midnight snack. I thought. I headed towards the kitchen. I was finally finding rooms on my own just a little. I made it into the kitchen and started digging in the pantry. "Haven't these people ever heard of sweets" I said rummaging through the drawers.

Then I found some mini size chocolate bars. It looked like somebody was stashing them. "One won't hurt" I said grabbing the snickers bar. "Stealing are we" I heard someone say behind me making me jump. "I... I... You caught me" I said knowing I had been caught red handed.

"Do you always sneak up on people?" I questioned rolling my eyes and opening the candy bar in front of him. "You always steal people's sweets" He said taking it out of my hands before I can eat it and putting it in his mouth.

"Are you serious?" I questioned looking at him in disbelief "I'm as serious as it gets" He said coming around to my side. I tried to walk away but he trapped me in between the island and him. "Just let go Keegan" He whispered in my ear.

"Love bug. Let me have you" He said kissing my sweet spot. I squirmed a little bit. "Let me fuck you" He groaned making me moan out involuntarily as his fingers connected with my skin. I pushed him back and he stumbled back. I could tell that I had caught him off guard and I quickly left the kitchen.

Nope not this time. Not ever! I thought hurrying to my room. Anywhere would do as Long as he wasn't around.I did my night routine and hopped into bed and as quick as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

Happy Readings <3 <3