The Big Day

*** 2 years later***

We both stood at the altar hand and hand smiling. Today was the day Jason and I would become one. I was bubbling with so much emotion and excitement. I couldn't wait to be official his wife.

I wanted to wait and be sure that this was really going to work. I made up my mind a years ago but with our twins we wanted to wait a while. We wanted them to be a little older when we finally walked down the aisle.

They were now two years old, close to three, and they were a part of the big wedding. Delilah our beautiful flower girl and Mason our handsome ring bearer. They both looked so cute in their little attire.

"Jason, do you take Keegan to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" Jason responded looking dead into my eyes. I couldn't help the smile on my face or the tears welling up in my eyes. He wanted me just like I wanted him. Nothing or nobody could take that from us.

"Keegan, do you take Jason to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"Yes. I do. God. Yes, I do." I said excitedly. Some people chuckled at me. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss him as soon as I was done saying those word. He was mine and I was his. We were making this official in front of our friends and family.

He smiled up at me. That smile was enough to have me sinking to the floor. He was such a beautiful man. He gave me my wonderful children. He brought happiness and life to me. I couldn't be more thankful.

"You may now kiss the bride" he spoke the words finally. It took no time for me to close the space in between us. We kissed a long sweet passionate kiss before pulling back. I could kiss this man all day!

"I love you" I said as I kissed him again and again. "I Love you too" he responded kissing my forehead. Did I mention I loved forehead kisses? My absolute favorite!

Everybody was currently out on the dance floor enjoying themselves. Me on the other hand was at the tables stuffing my face. I even snuck into the kitchen to get a taste of desserts. I was just making sure the food was as good as it looked.

Finally leaving the kitchen Jason was looking around. "Looking for me?" I said leaning my head onto him. "Yes" he said leaning down kissing me. "Eating snacks again?" he eyed me with a wide smile. I nodded. "You know me" I said smiling.

"I'll be back" I said about to walk away but he pulled me back into him. "Where you going? You just got here. I just found you." he said pouting making me laugh a little bit as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"To get my kids. I miss them" I said pouting back. "Let your mom keep them a little more. She said she was coming down in 10 minutes" he said pulling me into him and pulling me to the dance floor.

It seemed like as soon as we got onto the floor, they began to play a slow song. Which was welcomed. I loved to be held tight by Jason and just enjoy being in the moment with him.

"May I have this dance" he asked grabbing my hand. I couldn't help but laugh a little, "Anytime handsome. I'm all yours ".

He pulled me into him, and I wrapped my arms around him. We swayed to the beat as I closed my eyes. The song was beautiful. He was beautiful. This moment was beautiful. This was probably one of the happiest days of my life.